separation

Yoongi was already a mess and It's has been only 6 days, a week, since hoseok's break was officially over and the latte returned back to seoul even tho hoseok didn’t wanted to go. Hoseok has asked his company to give him few more months of breaks but they refused saying hoseok needs to have comeback this year and his contact with his company was also coming to end. They need to discussed the terms and conditions of the new conditions, beside hoseok love his music and his fans of course.

So despite both of their heart not supporting it, hoseok had to leave, leaving both of them heartbroken. It was now the end of march, middle of the spring. Yoongi already felt empty without his hoseok. He woke up in the middle of the night searching for Hoseok's body beside him and once he realize hoseok wasn’t there poor boy had a mental breakdown at the middle of the night. Namjoon, seokjin, jungkook and jimin are trying their best to keep yoongi happy but nothing seems to lift up the latte mood.

Hoseok has given yoongi his phone number of seoul and yoongi did called hoseok just a day after hoseok's plan landed but hoseok's phone was off. Tho yoongi wasnt much worried since hoseok has told him, he seems to have a longer jet lagged than any normal person and he can spent up to three days sleeping without caring about the world.

Of course yoongi understand that and told hoseok he will wait for the latte as long as he needs to but yoongi's heart- well his heart doesn’t understand and it’s dying to listen hoseok's voice, to see his face, his smile and hoseok's everything. He misses hoseok more Than words can anything else in this world. And yoongi feels like he will fucking go insane if he doesn’t hear hoseok's voice any time soon.

Now when he was in the café working on his shift with a pissed off looks on his face, he was missing hoseok. Hoseok worked at the café for a month and half and yoongi can still feels hoseok's presence around the café. He feels empty everywhere he goes as if hoseok's shadow is always lingering with him.

"Hyung hoseok hyung must be feeling better by now, why dont you try calling him now?" jimin said from yoongi's side. Jimin eyes filled with sympathy for yoongi, he can't even imagine the pain yoongi must be feeling right now. Jimin can't imagine a day without jungkook in it and same with jungkook.

Yoongi looked at jimin and nodded his head. Yoongi is sure hoseok wont be  sleeping for 6 straight days now will he? Yoongi pulled out his phone and tapped on hoseok's contact number. This time the call ring a smile spread into yoongi's lips.

One ring

Two ring

Three ring

Yoongi's heart was beating widely with the excitement of hearing hoseok's voice after almost a week later. The call was picked up at the fourth ring but it wasn’t hoseok who picked up the phone tho.

"Hello?"

"Um hey can i speak to jung hoseok?"

"Who are you?"

"I am his bo- friend, his close friend "

"Hoseokie doesn’t have any friends beside that weird model taehyung "

"Well he clearly does. And i will appreciate if you hand hoseok his phone back "

"I am afraid i wont be"

"Who are you anyway? And why do you have his phone?"

"I am his personal assistant kim kang-ho and i have his phone because he lost his previous one and i brought this new for him. And i don’t think i should give you any details "

"Ma'am can you please hand over hoseok the phone?"

"I am afraid, i can't "

"Why?"