Episode 15

" You're all protected only to get ruin by me. " Whispering with himself with a scoff. Lifting the glass to his lips, gulp down the burning liquid.

His tongue lick his own lips. The taste of alcohol still couldn't wash off the taste of her on his tongue . Yet he's still craving for her.

She smell, feel and taste so fucking addicted. Only because she's unconscious, or else he would be having her until the sun rise.

He would make her paralyzed for sure and he would still not satisfied. He's drinking whiskey to burn down his desire for her.

Watching her defenseless naked body helplessly sleep on his bed. Had him grow painfully tight. He wants to...

Gosh... Fuck!

He groaned in his head. Close his eyes and shake his head. Why can't he thinks about anything else right now?

The sex was so good, He can't get it of his head. Jungkook runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

He's sitting here not knowing whether to go to bed and lay to sleep next to her or just walk away like he always did after sex?

Fuck! It's his wedding night. He can't be leaving the bride in the room after sex like she's some prostitute.

But he can't sleep next to someone. He never did. Why is he even has to deal with this? Why does he choose to get marry? His life was all in control. What is he doing this for?

First he thought about marry her for what? Now he forgot why did he even choose to marry her? But he doesn't regret that. Now that he has a pretty wife. He couldn't complain.

There's quite something that bothering him is their ages. He never thought he would be with someone this age. He never sleeps with this much younger than him.

Even if he used to had sex with a virgin in theirs eighteen and nineteen, that's when he's around twenty-twenty one.

With her, it's another whole experience. Though, 10 years isn't that much of a distance, he still feels that she's too young.

She is so fragile. Barely know how to survive in her world. How is she supposed to deal with his world. This girl can easily get manipulated. She would be an easy target for his surroundings for sure.

It's clear that she isn't aware of his true identity. She only knows that he's a businessman. It's hard to make her know. This girl will freak out for sure. So it better not letting her know anything.

If he had to tighten her security and rules without a proper reason. She's gonna be childish, not listening, mad about it and everything. How is going to deal with this kid? That's not what he signed up to deal with.

Kid? Wait... He didn't use any protection and didn't pull out. Shit! If she gets pregnant, she's going to lose her mind since she wants to finish school.

He needs take care of her medication so she doesn't get pregnant yet. Fuck! What if he just leave it so she would get pregnant? The thought of her getting pregnant with his kid? No, that feel so wrong.

Nothing is wrong when she's already his wife. It's her duty to bare his child, isn't it? Him as a husband will plant his seed in her.

Fuck! He has never been so desperate to have kids until now. Grandma would be overjoyed.

The new thought of her getting pregnant with his child had him going even crazy. Their kids? Why does it turn him on so bad about having a kids with her? He never once thought about that with anyone.

He groaned at how pain his cock is getting right now. He need to stop thinking about that. She's too young to be mother right now.

Later, she'll carry his child in her womb. But he doesn't know whether there'll be the time he could touch again after today. Knowing quite clear that she let him inside her only to fulfill the tradition.