Episode 25

Consequences? She doesn't care about the consequences. If she chooses not to talk to him, she'll just block his number. Well, it's more like she doesn't know about the consequences rather than not care.

She puts her phone back into her bag before going in to the store after Ansi.

Not even 5 minutes, while she's still lost in the world of art with the help of Ansi, She's interrupted.

" Ma'am " Someone stand next to her and address.

She surely know the owner of that voice. She raised her eyes from the paint to the man. So do Ansi.

" Hunjun, what are you doing here? I said I can go back myself. " She said while picking up the material to look at it.

" I was told to must take you back home. " Hunjun who looks stressed bow a bit to her.

" Told? I don't need to be told. I will go back if I feel like I want to. So you can go first. " She replied with a smile not knowing that the more time she waste right now, the more consequences they both will get soon.

Ansi doesn't feel the urge of being between their conversation. " I will go after Yunhan a bit. " He told her before walking off.

" Please go to the car, ma'am. " Hunjun spread his arm to show her the way.

That frustrated her. " How many times do I have to tell you?! No! " She blurted out.

" Mr. Jeon ordered to take you home safely. Please do not make it hard for us. " Hunjun basically begging her.

Y/n isn't someone heartless that would love to see others suffer. But she's mad. Mad at Jungkook and what he did.

He left her with no words and just disappear then suddenly comes out of no where to ordered her around. She hated it. She wouldn't let him win with this one.

" Oh, Fuck his ordered! " She cursed even though Hunjun is not at fault. But he's here to hear it.

" We do not want to drag you, ma'am. " The man is trying his hardest.

The sentence has her gasped. " Really? Dragging me? In public? Of course, it would makes a scene. You wouldn't want me to scream and has someone call a police. " She threatens him back confidently.

" We wouldn't mind causing a scene if we need to. " Hunjun doesn't back down despite her afford to scare him off.

We? She wonder. Not until there're cars line up outside and a fews people she recognized surrounding it. Those people work in the mansion.

But why does he has to bring this much people with? It's just her. Even if he wants to kidnapped her, him alone can already succeed.

Because it would be embarrassing to cause a scene in public. Especially in-front of the new friends she just meet with.

Glaring hard at Hunjun. She knows he wouldn't back down and she couldn't change that. She can only gives up.

" I needs to let them know first. " She speaks harshly before turn around to find Ansi without waiting for Hunjun agreement.

______

It's the next day and y/n is sitting on the couch. Her arms crossed over her chest. She's glaring hard onto the table in front of her. She's looking pissed.

But why is she pissed off in the morning instead of going to school today? Well, that's the reason she's madly mad.

She comes home with hot tempered yesterday because her husband decided to jump into her little shopping joy with her new friend and forced her to come home.