Part 2

"You caused this. They haven't forgiven you. They all hate you." It told him from behind. 
"Shut up.." He mumbled off to the voices. "Oh, but why should I? You like pain, don't you? You enjoy this. Don't you? You did this to yourself. You shouldn't have asked Time Baby for that second chance at life. You failed both. And now the Axolotl, pitying you, gave you another chance. You don't deserve it. You never deserved it, and you never will." It talked on and on.
"Shut up!" He yelled.

He didn't realize he was awake when he yelled. He did, though. He looked at his surroundings to see people looking in his direction. "... It was just a loud nightmare. I'm fine," Bill shrugged. 

Everyone was skeptical but continued to watch the movie.

He sighed.

-[smol recap to what happened b4 this; he explained everything to them, Mabel done up forgave him (cuz she's Mabel), and he was allowed to stay as long as he didn't cause any problems. Now they're watching the new movie-version of Duck-tective. Un-recap!!]-

He was awake at around 11 while everyone else had conked out.
Why couldn't he sleep? Thoughts. Random thoughts. Meaningless thoughts. Stupid thoughts. Unimportant thoughts.

His mind was caught at unimportant. It was just a word, but it meant so much for a word that was used to describe things of no value.

Like him. 

He was the walking definition of unimportant. Sure, he played a role back then, but that's changed. He felt like nothing, and he didn't know why.

He shook the felling and just got up and headed to the kitchen, having to get a chair and getting himself a cup of water. He stared at the sink.

Why was it that he felt this way now? Was it because as soon as he accepted death, it left him too?
Everyone leaves him. He's only gotten used to it. Now, there were little people he considered a true friend.

There were sudden footsteps, and he tensed up when something grabbed his wrist.
"What are you doing?" Ford asked, sure he was up to no good.
"What does it look like?" Bill yanked his hand back and continued drinking.

Ford crossed his arms, still skeptical and untrusting.
Bill could sense it. Smell it.

"... You hate me, don't you?" Bill raised one end of his eyebrow, looking up at Ford.
"Hate is a strong word."
"Abhor?"
"That's even worse."

Bill laughed his usual laugh, sending a chill up Ford's spine.
Bill noticed his small shudder and looked off to the side.
"Sorry..." Bill muttered.
"No, no, you're fine. It just... brought some bad memories."

Bill didn't like that. Maybe he just shouldn't laugh? That'd help. Maybe not for Bill, but it'd help everyone else. That's what mattered right now.

Ford could see Bill was in thought, "What're you thinking about?" He asked, snapping Bill back into reality. "Nothing, just... stupid thoughts."
"Okay.. Just want to know that you're fine."

-

Bill woke up to the usual sound of mayhem. "What the heck is going on?!" He yelled, pulling the covers over him entirely.

Mabel was making Mabel-Juice and handed a cup to Bill, "Drink this! It'll wake you up!" Mabel said.
"Okay..?" Bill looked down at the drink. It looked like pink Cosmic Sand, so he drank it. It was terrible, but he kind of liked it.
"Wow... This is great!" Bill complimented.

The others looked at him like he was crazy. But he was.
He noticed they were looking and set down the cup, "I'm not really thirsty, though.."
"Sure you are! After being in the woods for probably days, you must be at least hungry!" Mabel spoke the truth. Bill was hungry, but he blocked out that thought because he worried if he said anything, they'd just sympathize. He hated sympathy.