Nigeria and Somalia

In West Africa, the kingdom of Nigeria was ruled by King Amadau and Queen Thema. Together as one, they brought peace to the whole of Africa, including other kingdoms, and their own. Guards led by strict and rebellion Sahel were protective towards their people, and would go to war by defending Nigeria with their lives. Gamada was the royal shaman who carries a staff of magical powers and mystical abilities. He was known as the "Maarifa", and have been living in the Palace of Nigeria for many years as a loyal family friend. With what the royal shaman has, he will help defend the Kingdom of Nigeria with his life. Children would want him to create spirits of wild animals. Elephants were shown playfully in the water, and showering with their trunks. Apes were climbing and swinging in the trees, jumping to the next ones. Giraffes were tall enough to reach to the trees of acacias and apricots. The babies were too short with long necks to reach, but are shared with their parents. But the panthers were a bit scary while hunting for pray, and killing lot of antelopes, making the children feel scared. But Gamada revealed that the Nigerian royalty is here to protect them from the dangerous wild life. The children were horrified that the guards would kill a single predator that shows up in their kingdom, but while being deeply comforted by Gamada, he reveals that healing is a part of his own abilities, and that there is a change to spare the animals' life by sending back to the wild life. For the romantic relationship between Amadau and Thema becoming very sexual, citizens were expecting a child of the rulers, after the Queen Thema begin a pregnancy. The king and queen of Nigeria were becoming parents of a child who will soon find a love in a marriage, and take their place in an adulthood.

But in the Horn of Africa, the kingdom of Somalia had no inhabitants, and was ruled by the evil king and high priest, Tariku. All he ever saw was darkness and forbidden magic that he uses of his own, rather than having a royal shaman. With full power, Tariku would want to conquer other kingdoms in Africa, but wonder what he will choose as first. To do that, he decide to look into the future that can be dangerous for the one who predicts it. But when Tariku saw something, it would appear that he has picked all of the kingdoms, as everything was on fire, and led by his own army. However, a fear would show him that a Nigerian would stand up to him, and end his tyranny. Tariku have deicide to conquer Nigeria first, and make sure that the vision will never happen. To do that, he must pretend to be very welcoming to others, and lure them into his kingdom as guests. After greeting the king and queen of Nigeria, Tariku secretly ordered the ruthless and merciless Captain Kirabo of his royal guard to lock down the kingdom and the palace while all Nigerians have arrived inside. Thinking that he was about to make a toast, Tariku reveals his true colors, and that Africa wouldn't be big enough for so many kingdoms, thinking that only one may exist, with others being taken down violently. When Tariku was about to kill the Nigerians, he would come face to face with the pregnant queen, showing maliciously look, and prepares to use powers from his staff, but gets blocked away with now armed and furious Amadau. He was now shown with range as Tariku tricked them into Somalia, and raises his sword, deciding to execute him for his actions. But because the king of Somalia was a user of sorcery, Amadau would be soon defeated by Tariku, and was again about to finish the queen of, who was now defended by the Nigerian guard. The Maarifa would soon use his magic to curse Tariku and kill him as punishment for a trickery and attempt murder on the royalties of Nigeria.

Loud noises and shaking were heard from the magic and sorcery. After Tariku is cursed to death, and the palace of Somalia was collapsing and falling to the ground, but every single Nigerians escapes death, with Gamada using his abilities and powers to save everyones lives. Amadau soon comforted Thema after thinking that he almost lost his loved ones, and their child, but he makes promises that none of this will happen. Gamada was the one who knew it was a trap, after seeing a vision about Nigerians and Somalians coming face to face with each other, and had to arrive fast as he could, to defend the ones he was closer to. But with Tariku gone forever, Kirabo and the Somalian guard have survived inside, feeling like the Nigerians did something wrong, executing their own king, and knew that someone had to be punished. But for being involved with Tariku's plan, Amadau orders them to surrender and become arrested. Now the remaining Somalians will spend years of their lives in a far away prison, and away from other kingdoms in Africa. Never knew that Somalia would have become a dangerous kingdom, thanks to its ruler, and even became a serious threat to Nigeria for its tragedy. Somalia have become hatred to other kingdoms after learning that the late King Tariku had plans to conquer and kill them. When Nigeria was nearly the first victim, other kingdoms earned their respect, remaining, and would then bow to them. Somalia would later become a wasteland, and forgotten kingdom, but Kirabo would not give up escaping jail one day, and avenge the death of King Tariku. Not understanding why he would choose the Nigerians first to be conquered, but Kirabo realizes that his king was killed by them, knowing that the kingdom of Nigeria have become hatred to the kingdom of Somalia. Notified to the royal guard that they are to be putting people in chains, not themselves. Soon they will the prison guards to make their escape, back to Somalia, and finish what they're king started.