Somalian Rise Up

Meanwhile, Tariku was exhausted after torturing Anathi in his mind, trying to make him stand down, and give up on fighting him. Kirabo approached to him, saying that the stone throwers are almost ready. But after seeing Tariku laying on the floor, Kirabo asked what happened to him. The king failed his attempt to make Anathi give up, and have all his assembled team stand down, and it was all over the fact Tariku made his own kingdom become a threat to Nigeria, and for all the prisoners that he holds captive. But Kirabo didn't understand why his king would do anything like that. They worked very hard on their weapons, and building the stone throwers. They can't just leave those litholbolos where it stands, they have a war to challenge. Kirabo was the one who lead the resurrection of his own king come on, and Tariku apologizes for what he did. Kirabo serves him well, and does forgive him. He just saw in Anathi that he was having a terrible dream of how Nigeria will lose to Somalia. Kirabo said that the guards are looking forward on killing Nigerians. Yet they still have few in the dungeon who are nothing but brutes, and Tariku refuses to allow anyone kill them. Because he wants them all for his greediness. He gives up on threatening to kill the Nigerian Guards to make their king and queen stand down, because Anathi was Tariku's true victim all along. If the prince of Nigeria was going to keep trying to rescue his guards and people that he doesn't know, they will be waiting for his arrival with an army full of Africans, one talking feline, Egyptians and the dragon who guarded the Eye of Bongani. Tariku picks up the ruby, watching it glow, and can feel its power. His eyes have turned red giving more strength of how he will bring down the Nigerians. By burning them alive, or throw into a volcano. Kirabo said that the volcano in Congo almost got any of them killed while retrieving the eye. And if they wanna throw the Nigerians into a volcano, they will have to walk all the way to Congo. Tariku knew that Captain of the Somalian Guards had good plans, like bringing him back to life, but a volcano as a dead place of Nigerians is not necessary at all. They will wait for them to come here, and then they will fight. Tariku decided to pay all his Nigerian prisoners a visit, letting them know that their people who are weak are on their ways.

Tariku and Kirabo all the way into the dungeon, meeting up with the prisoners. The king told the Nigerian Guards that they're people cares about them, and will do whatever it takes to save their lives. They don't look like innocent people to Tariku, seeing that they are only cynical men who protects their people, and do not run from danger. That's because they are warriors, lost lot of families, and were raised to become something vengeful, but protective. They were trained to become royal guards of Nigeria, and do whatever it takes to protect their home, kingdom and the ones who rule it. That's the same thing the Somalian Guards were meant to do. For years, they protected their kingdom, until one Tariku's day of becoming a king, he was the one who made them murders and self-served monsters, like he is. The Nigerian Guards see him as a monster after he tried to kill their queen. Tariku raised his voice, scaring all the villagers, saying that was the only way of getting rid of the prince. But one of the guards said he was their child, and still is, because Anathi was still alive. Until Tariku responded that he won't unless he knows who will win the fight, and ends his visit with the prisoners. Until one of them gave him warning not to just ignore a Nigerian, and walk away. When Tariku stopped, he borrows Kirabo's sword, preparing to threat or strike one of the Nigerians down, only have the villagers given too much fear to their faces. One of the Nigerian Guards wasn't afraid of Tariku putting a sword through his neck, and allows him to do whatever he wants. Tariku is of course a king who's been a fossil for too long, and was brought back to life, thinking he could do whatever he wants. Tariku was going mad, and is ready to behead one of the Nigerians. Even thought he wanted them all dead, sparing was all that matters. But none of those who are in his prison will be alive, unless rest of them will fall down to their own death. Before Tariku leaves, he warns the Nigerian to be careful who he speaks to, the king of Somalia, the attempt killer of anyone who they serve, and walks out from the dungeon. Soon he wanted Kirabo to have all the guards meeting up with him, telling them for 30 years, he was being dead, and his kingdom was destroyed by the Somalians. But in the present, he was brought back to life by his own people, and had his kingdom restored. If it hadn't been, Nigerians whom they've captured had to rebuild it on their own, with the taskmaster slave and torture them with his whip-mastery. The Nigerians are coming back to Somalia, and will do whatever it takes to bring them all down. Last time, they came here unaware of Tariku's plot and assassination. And this time, it's going to get worse when they will fight the Somalians. Tariku wants his most trusted and noble warriors to strike any Nigerian down. Anyone who comes near them. They failed 30 years ago. But today, a victory shall either fall into they're or the Nigerian's hands. Then they were asked if they want their own victory, or not. So the guards answered yes. And when he asked if they wanna become prisoners in the same jail again, their answer was no. The Somalians may have brought Tariku back to life, but they still wanna get revenge on the Nigerians. So did Tariku, and orders everyone to weapon themselves up, because they are expecting guests who will go down in history, like he did.