Face to Face

Now that Anathi was back inside the palace of Somalia, he did remember which way to the dungeon was, and asks his friends if they do. Murati didn't know, because he wasn't along the Nigerian Guards during the first attempt on rescuing slaves, but Elethu and Sahel were there, and could remember which way it was. When they were walking the same way into the prison, it reminds that ones who came here for that it was like starting all over again. And they were because they are defeating the Somalians once again. But when they arrived to the doors, there were no keys, meaning that because Tariku knew they would come, and decided to either hide or get rid of the keys. Anathi wonders if he would ever get rid of them while he's having slaves around. Slaves don't just sit in the dungeon of darkness, they are forced to work all day without a break. Anathi was begging to believe that something else was going on, and why there are no more guards in the palace. Sahel and Murati broke down doors by using their feet. Once it was down, Sahel approached to his fellow men, telling them that he's glad to see them all again, and that none of them were ever killed. They even knew that their captain would come for them. Of course he would. Nigeria would not be a kingdom without guards like them. Now that they are all here, Sahel begin to lead the guards again, by telling them to get all the villagers out of here. When they were wondering how to put them in safety while there was a fight outside, because they cannot stay inside the palace, but could realize that some of the Somalians were down and dead, while all the Nigerians were up and well, like getting up in the morning. They believe the fight was almost over, and they can finally go home. But Anathi heard something in his head, believing it was that mysterious thing happening. He promised Akhona that he would not stay inside the palace, he had to break it, and tells his friends to go without him. King Tariku wants Prince Anathi, he always did. Another face to face must come, and Anathi says he's gonna have to stay for a while, unless any one of them closer to the palace would get hurt while staying. He also have to find the Eye of Bongani, it was a promise to someone who tried to kill him, and would later join forces with him. The Dragon of Bongani was the one that wants the ruby back.

When Elethu, Sahel and Murati did as Anathi told them, they lead the villagers out of here, while the prince stays behind, preparing to face the evil king and find the Eye of Bongani. While walking, he looked around, seeing no one but himself inside. Anathi knew that Tariku sent all the guards to attack the Nigerians. He later found him inside a room where his throne was. While Tariku was sitting on it, he welcomes Anathi back, reminding him that he never saw his throne room. Anathi aggressively apologizes to that, and said he could never stay in the palace of Somalia longer, he was only trying to get people out of here. Tariku then responded that the people yet stayed, only for him to get in the way, and have the Nigerian Guards as his prisoners. It was Anathi who brought this up all along, not King Amadau who was the one sending his guards after his son. And they wouldn't have left if Anathi was the one who came back here in the first place. But it was lucky for the prince that he succeeded what he was trying to do. They are all free now, got away from Tariku and his actions. But when the king of Somalia stands up, and walks slowly, he tells Anathi that there will be more to find and capture without paying to anyone that sales slaves. But there will be only one sorcery ruby in his kingdom to bring more dangerous people back to life. When Anathi responded sarcastically that Tariku knows a lot of bad people like himself, because he does not believe in him, the king reveals that he saw him killing Kirabo over his girlfriend, instead of sparing him. Anathi would never spare a person like Captain of the Somalian Guards, and would not either spare Tariku, like Gamada did after destroying him for good. When Tariku asked Anathi that if the Maarifa destroyed him for good, and asked then why he is standing right in front of the prince, Anathi coldly said that he knows why, that thing the Somalians stole will come back to him. The Eye of Bongani was that thing who brought Tariku back to life, and gave him the powers of getting into Anathi's mind. When he takes it into his hand, Tariku wanted to ask Anathi more questions which confused him for all time since bringing good and peaceful people to a battle. Tariku asked how many people Anathi could save while they are down there killing him people. Now something terrible was wrong.

During the fight, slaver used his whip on the king of Nigeria, forcing Amadau to grab it, and break the slavers neck. But when Elethu, Sahel and Murati were back with everyone out from the dungeon and palace of Somalia, Akhona asked where Anathi was. After learning that he broke her promises of coming back to them, and that he was going to get the eye of Bongani and face King Tariku, Akhona said they needed to get inside and help Anathi, because he won't be able to fight the king of Somalia on his own. But when they moved, the earth was moving, like there was an earth quick on its way. But a dark sky was coming out from the towers of the palace, and spreading all over the blue skies in the air. And the congoleses thought the eruption in their country was terrible then that in Somalia. A power-hungry and greedy Tariku used to the eye of Bongani to gain more powers and sorcery for himself, while Anathi kept asking what he was meaning earlier, until he was about to lose his temper. With Tariku's eye turning red, and loudly responded that he was the one asking questions from now, and they were all the same words out from his mouth. When Tariku asked Anathi to remember what he questioned him earlier about saving people below and outside from his palace, Anathi looked out from the window, and saw the earth was breaking, growing a deep lava from underground. Few of the Somalian Guards along with the slave trader fell to their dooms, while the good buys helped each other by grabbing each others hand, leading them to safety. When Anathi saw all of his families and friends in danger and surrounded by a hot lava that keeps growing, he realized that this was what Tariku was talking about. He led everyone into danger all along, and had no idea what to do anymore. Unless he doesn't they will all die, and Somalia will be standing where it is, led by the one and only king. Anathi was too afraid of knowing what to do, because he didn't have powers like Tariku did. While Nigerians and their allies were all safe but surrounded by a growing lava, Gamada realized that Anathi was still inside facing Tariku, and had an idea how to have everyone safe from the growing lava, which makes Tariku taunt a guilty and shameful Anathi that it was not raining today, and the dragon is a fraidy cat like his friend, Elethu. All this taunting and jokes were making Anathi angry, and forces himself to attack Tariku, only to be knocked away. The prince hit the wall, and lays on the ground knocked out.