Return of the Somalian King

During this horrible time, the volcano finally begin to calm down, and stop trying to destroy all of Congo. The people from the village was safe, and no one ever got hurt or killed, making their survival continue. But nothing was happy or glad about everything safe and sound. The temple fell to the ground, and his friends were left in there to die. Anathi mourned the loss of Elethu and Akhona who could have become his true love, and queen of Nigeria. After coming to a grieving rage, Anathi blamed Kirabo for his attitude, and knew he wanted this to happen to them. This was what Somalians would do to Nigerians, like Anathi and Akhona. Their king died by one of them, and will soon be brought back to life, and continue his evil plot. Now they have the Eye of Bongani, and the prince who is the important one. With just a drop of blood, the ruby will work, and bring whoever they want back to life, their king, Tariku. Kirabo wasn't even the one who killed Akhona or Elethu, maybe the eruption made this all happen, but it would be more on Anathi who is responsible for their demise. Dragging them all this way for some jewelry, rather than face it all on his own. Anathi knew Kirabo was wrong, but remembers that Elethu was asked by his parents to protect their son from danger. And Akhona was asked by her father to join them. Anathi will not say a word about his parents or Chief Murati, and blames the demise of Elethu and Akhona on himself. Now there was no time to waste, the Somalians climb on their vlaamperds, taking Anathi in chains as their prisoner, heading back to Somalia. There was someone to be brought back from the dead, some destructions to be rebuild, and an old life to be restored. And Anathi will be the one to help them with it all. The prince knew he would never help the Somalians, and repeats that he's not doing it for them, or anyone as he shouted.

Gamada felt like something was wrong back in Nigeria, after the eruption of Congo. Thinking something was happening to Anathi, and must to the king and queen. But back at temple, someone was coughing. Turns out that the Bongani Dragon was the one in the temple who's dead. Elethu and Akhona were still alive, and didn't have a demise after all. They have been hiding underneath to avoid getting squished like bugs. Looked like the temple was again filled with darkness, unless a way out was found. If Akhona just presses the walls, seeing if they can get out of here, a light was found. The two of them were freed out of the temple like being trapped in there for many years without food or water. But there was no sign of Anathi, because they knew he would survive. They both knew he would never leave them behind, and that he might be a prince, but a good friend who would risk everything for them. The Somalians were vanquished too, but it could mean that Anathi was captured by them. They had to rescue him, before the guards will take a blood out of him to restore their king. They didn't know where to find Somalia, but those horse tracks will guide them. When Anathi was held prisoner, behind the backs of the Somalians, he got visions of how the future would be like. A destruction brought upon Nigeria, his people running for their lives, with King Tariku rising in power, believing his goal was finally succeeded. Much to everyone's nightmare. Anathi was angry, and tries to get it all out of his head. Unable to act savagely to break himself free, and get the ruby from the guards. But Anathi could get himself killed for trying to escape, Kirabo could dip the ruby in his blood. Turns out he was going to give up after all, and kept being a calm and defeated prisoner. The heat in the outside world of Africa slowed Elethu and Akhona down, but none them are going to give up on Anathi. They both care for him, and gotta work together. Elethu was asked by the king and queen of Nigeria to defend the prince any time, and that's what he was gonna keep doing, by saving his life from the Somalians. Anathi was brought to the ruins of the Somalian kingdom for the first time. They were all gathered around, preparing to restore their home and ruler. Anathi was ordered on his knees, and stand very still. Kirabo grabbed on of his arm, and dragged his dagger up. Thinking he should cut it, and spill the blood all over the ruby. But only one drop of it will be enough. Grabbing the index one, and cuts a small would to let drops of blood fall on the eye of Bongani. Now, the ruby was turning red and glows. The Somalians are ready to bring their king back, by saying few words about resurrecting someone. With the power of the Eye of Bongani, the group will be gathered around in circle, wishing their leader will come back to them, making his dead fall, and his life be restored and continue. But when Kirabo orders his men to get rid of Anathi by beheading him, Elethu angrily attacks the one raising his sword. Anathi decided to take the ruby, but Kirabo was still holding away from anyone who tries to steal it. But after nearly dropping the eye to the ground, it was grabbed by the spirit of King Tariku. Ruler of Somalia was back, in his spirit form. Taking Anathi, Elethu and Akhona into custody, the guards kneel for their king, while Kirabo welcomes him back. Hearing that they've found the eye of Bongani to resurrect his king, Tariku was amazed, and knew his captain have done. Now the king will take it from here, and restores his kingdom with the ruby. The prisoners stares in horror, thinking that the victory fell into wrong hands, instead of right ones.