The Victory

Anathi did not die of injury, but was unconscious. However, he realized that he was in his own mind again, and believed it was one of Tariku's evil schemes, which makes him lose his passions. Until he heard a voice from Gamada's voice, and saw him right behind his back. Anathi asks if it was just a shapeshifting of Tariku, Gamada tells him that it was really the Maarifa he knows, and proved it by telling him how he knows Anathi. After remembering his childhood and duty about becoming the next king. Anathi thought Tariku has been visiting too many minds of the ones who are close to him, but finally believes that it was really Gamada speaking to him. Wanted to apologize to him and all the others for bringing them into this mess. When Gamada tells him that it was not a mess that they were brought into, an offer and a request from the prince of Nigeria. Anathi was the one who was right about peace and safety. No innocent people should be in the hands of cruel people. But Anathi didn't have any ideas anymore, and believed that the Nigerians will go down after all, and the Somalians will win and begin to conquer more places in Africa. Tariku will keep robbing places, taking people from their homes and trap them inside his palace with no one coming to rescue them. Gamada is the one who gave Anathi advices of how to become a hero, and do what's best for what he cares about. Anathi came all this way to save people and defeat what should've stayed where it was exiled to. Everyone bellow are in grave danger now, but it's not to blame Anathi, because Tariku started it by saying that Anathi brought this upon himself. If Anathi blamed himself for the Nigerian Guards to become prisoners, he had to fix his mistakes by saving their lives, which he did. That means Anathi could do the same by stopping Tariku and get the Eye of Bongani. He was just wondering how a powerful man will be defeated by a powerless man. Gamada believes in Anathi, so did everyone else on his side. Like his parents, Elethu and Akhona. Anathi just needs to remember who he really is. A noble prince of Nigeria. Son of King Amadau and Queen Thema, friend of a kind-hearted predator, and a lover of a tribe member. And he is the sole heir to the throne of Nigeria, which makes him the next king of Nigeria, while he begins to sit on it. During his childhood, Anathi was told how to respect his own people and kingdom, and now learns how to stop an evil tyrant from destroying lives.

Believes in himself, and will be strong enough to fight against Tariku. When Anathi woke up, and still lays on the ground, Tariku was not watching, and is totally unaware of him. It was time to get  everything back to normal, like the Somalians did after brining their ruler back. Anathi kept hiding from Tariku, and goes behind his back. While he was moving closer, Tariku felt like something else was happening, like he could feel Anathi being behind. He was later attacked by him, and too late of defending himself by throwing Anathi to the walls again. When the Eye of Bongani fell to the ground and did not break to pieces, Anathi and Tariku fought each other dirty and viciously. During their fight, Tariku told Anathi that he almost fight well as his father did on the day he tried to get rid of Anathi in the first place. While the others were surrounded by the lava, they were thinking about throwing somewhere to other side where it's safe, until the Dragon of Bongani witnessed the danger of his new allies, and came to the rescue. But during the rescuing, Tariku got the ruby back, and used it to overpower Anathi, until he witnessed the dragon saving everyone, leading enraged Tariku to do same thing to him. When the dragon was down, Amadau, Thema, Elethu and Akhona were still trapped and surrounded by the river that keeps growing. Anathi must get the eye from Tariku, but it makes him too powerful, and the roof was coming down. When Anathi saw that everything was collapsing, he realized that it was all coming from Tariku, and did remember that he brought the lava upon. Now Anathi had an idea of getting everything right. After calling his name, Anathi told him to look up and see that the roof is coming down, meaning that Tariku is now the one destroying all of Somalia. He made the earth break, and giant cracks were coming too closer to his palace. Now Tariku realized that he was destroying his own kingdom, and Anathi pins him down one last time to get the eye from him. Now Anathi uses it to overpower Tariku who tells him unless he kills him, he will never forget that more Nigerians were attacking Somalia without a permission. That makes other places in Africa go against Nigeria. But Anathi ignores his words, revealing more nationalities joined Nigeria, and says that royalties make their own permissions. Now Anathi uses the Eye of Bongani to destroy the King of Somalia for good. Tariku was yet again killed by Anathi this time.

The Eye of Bongani was now in Anathi's hand, and used to restore everything by saving his family from being surrounded by the growing lava. The Battle between Nigeria and Somalia was finally over. Tariku was finally killed once again, all the guards were down, and all the good guys were the ones who had their victory. Anathi walks out from the palace with the ruby in his hands, approaching to everyone. Amadau and Thema were reviled that their son was alive yet again, and are so proud of him for what he did for them and everyone that they all care about. An exhausted Anathi wanted to apologize to Akhona for breaking her promise. He really wanted to come back to her, but Tariku needed to be stopped unless he'd destroy all of them with no one to rescue them. So Akhona hugged him and knew he was right, someone needed to stop the king of Somalia, someone handsome which she means. When Anathi knew she was calling him the handsome one, the two of them kissed. Gamada knew the prince could do it, and that he would follow his advices. Anathi always followed his mentors advices and really adores them. That is why Anathi gave Gamada a hug for supporting him. As for Elethu who was proven to be another close friend to the prince, Anathi wanted him to stay in the kingdom of Nigeria becoming one of them. That's what Elethu agrees to, because he no longer enjoys of being alone in the wild, and accepts on living in a kingdom with his best friend. That makes the two of them embrace each other by the heads. Amadau decided to tell Anathi that it was his own father who was born a royalty, while his mother came from the village. On a young age, Amadau was told to pick a princesses from other kingdoms, but none of them were too good for him. After meeting Thema in the village, he choose her as queen of Nigeria. Amadau thought Anathi would be the one to choose a real princess, but it turned out that both father and son had same in common. When Anathi was glad to finally know the truth, he tried to return the Eye of Bongani to its keeper, the Dragon of Bongani decided to let the Nigerians guard it well in their kingdom, which they all agree to. The dragon was now freed from the Temple of Bongani, and will from now on be watching over his allies who have now become his friends. The villagers were all together now, and can finally rebuild their homes, while all royalties will return to their kingdoms.