Healing the panther

It was getting late, and when the party was over, and the princesses were finally going back to their kingdoms without a prince to love forever, Anathi was sure they were finally out of his way. But when he was still feeling badly about the father and son argument, the prince decide to go outside from the palace at night. He went to the river where he sits down, looking at his reflection. He may have his father's bloodline, but looks more like his mother. Which means Amadau got another Thema who was a male. Gamada knew where the prince was, and thought he could use some company. Anathi treated him as a good mentor, and a loyal friend, and would be proud to have Gamada around. Asking the Maarifa if his father would nothing to have to say to his son anymore. Thinking it would mean a disown, Gamada said that his father wanted him to be happy, until he is no longer the king of Nigeria. Anathi could rule Nigeria on his own, when his time has come to succeed his parents, or mostly his father. A prince succeeds a king, and a princess succeeds a queen. That's what either of Thema or Amadau did. Anathi thought Gamada either of them were meant to be royalty, and born to a normal family. So he asks him kindly if the royal shaman knew their childhood, and that either of them was a born royalty. But Gamada thought about answering, he saw something floating in the river. Anathi felt like something was wrong, or it was like in his nightmare, and turned around quickly. There was something floating in the river. Not a fish, but something black. Gamada uses magic light to see what it was, and Anathi went to the river retrieving it. A wet fur of a wild animal, a panther. The one that was escaping the Somalian guards and fell into the river of a waterfall. He floated all the way to Nigeria. Anathi felt like he was alive, but hurt. Unconscious, but woke up soon. He could see they were humans, and thought it was one the guards. Much to his fear, and begin to growl. Gamada feared like the panther was about to attack any of them, and puts him under a sleep. Anathi could feel like the poor animal was hurt, and decide they should bring him to the palace. Anything that the prince asks for, Gamada helps lifting the panther up, and carry him inside.

Sahel and the guards were on their duty for the night, and could spot the prince and Gamada carrying a sleeping panther, much to their shock, and not understanding they would bring it inside. Amadau was out at the balcony, while Thema was inside reading, and wouldn't want to speak or talk to her husband for his insolence. But then a guard came into their room, warning them about their son and Gamada bringing a panther inside the palace. In Maarifa's lair, where everyone arrived, Anathi brought enough pillows from his room to make the sleeping and hurt panther feel comfortable. It looked like he was burned from a fire and wounded badly. So he needed bandage and part of his fur growing back. Gamada had just the thing to make the animal feel better. A healing potion and gourds to his wound. Now when it was lubricated, the panther needs to rest, until he is now better. Sounded like the panther had to rest in the palace. And mostly in their kingdom. Amadau didn't think he would allow a wild predator to be inside the kingdom, but Anathi revealed that he was found in the river, and nearly died. None of them knew what the panther was doing in the river, but he looked like he've had this wound violently by someone who is not friendly to others. Amadau knew they were hunters trying to do what they are meant for, and it means a king must do what he is destined to do. Panther are one of the dangerous big cats in the jungle, and Gamada should see what will happen when it wakes up. But Gamada does not look into the future like a normal fortune teller for people that wants to know about their future. He believes that they need to give a poor and hurt animal that they don't know a chance to wake up slowly, unless he is still feeling hurt. Amadau just learned that he must respect his family more than some unofficial future, so he decide that if his son and Gamada are asking him personally, Amadau must then be spoken. The panther can stay for the night, in chase he was found hurt and unconscious in the river, and nearly drowned. And if he is all healed and better in the morning, he must get sent back to the jungle where he can be with his unofficial clan. Sahel thinks if the panther becomes wild in here, and tries to harm anyone, he will be the one who's putting that thing down. But Gamada learned that children in the past were afraid of wild animals being hunted or harmed, so he tells Sahel sparing animals' life was more enough, rather than killing it in front of others, including the royal family. Looking into the king's eye, nodding that Gamada is correct about everything, even for animals to be spared by people that are not hunters. So Sahel will do so. When everyone went to sleep, Gamada decide to leave a bowl of water, in case the panther will wake up late, and out of thirst. Like Anathi was wondering what he was doing in the river, Gamada found one vial that could make people with feel better in the neck, and can't talk well. And with a juicy gourd put in the water, and the potion inside the vial, it changed colors, and was now looking like a normal water from the bowl. Gamada knew when the panther wakes up, they will hear answers from him, and his tragic accident.