Prepare

The sun was getting lower, meaning that a noon was coming. And when it was all over, there will be night for a long time, until a new day will come. After assembling an army of their own by convincing help from other African kingdoms, all Nigerians who went on their quests have returned home, and been reunited with each other, meeting other ones from other kingdoms. Like King Moges of Ethiopia, which makes Anathi happy to see him again. The king of Ethiopia was amazed seeing that the prince of Nigeria grew up well, probably getting next to his father, making the son a king on the same size as Amadau. Anathi was grateful for Moges' words, and that he decided to help him and his people win a fight against the Somalians, leading the king of Ethiopia to say that Nigeria was lucky not to have lost their prince in the hands of the enemy. Queen Thema remembers how it was like 30 years ago, and was lucky to have her husband and their protective shaman protecting her. Moges said that maybe Somalia is shown on a map to very close to his kingdom, but will do whatever it takes to bring peace, and have the violence of the most dangerous kingdom come to end, once again. Anathi even met Queen Ekosa from the kingdom of Benin who is proud to be fighting alongside the Nigerians, thanks to the offer from Gamada, Sahel and Murati. King Amadau was proud and thankful for everyone who agreed to help the Nigerians fighting against the Somalians. Tomorrow at dawn, they will make their attack on the Somalian Kingdom, while resting in the kingdom of Nigeria, and are all offered to make themselves at home. What they will use against the Somalians are the ras cannons that came from the South. There were twenty of them made in South Africa, and delivered all the way to Nigeria. With those weapons, they will shot down the palace of Somalia, but are wondering if the enemy will notice that, and have the prisoners held in their ways. Some of the innocent people could get hurt, or killed. Then it means Nigerians might kill few of their people, and the other villagers that might have the same blood of the other half who's been treated well by Nigerian people. It's hard for everyone to know what will happen if they go to war with the Somalians, because they want their continental, and countries to be safe.

During the night, everyone were outside, and could always come in for if they are getting sleepy. While Anathi was taking a stroll around his kingdom, he companied by Elethu who hans't spend any time with his best friend, not since he was transported to a desert, captured and enslaved in Egypt. Anathi knew none of this would have happened if he hadn't just stayed out of Somalia. It was all because people have been captured, dragged from their home to another one that will either be their prison. But if Anathi did not go back to Somalia, he would never have met all those innocent Egyptians. The only prince of Nigeria cared for others, like Elethu and Akhona after saving their lives and spend some time with them. Then there are those villagers that he doesn't even know, but met few of them who escaped with guilty ways of going away from their people. But they won't have be parted away from them after the war between Nigeria and Somalia. Villagers in Africa will be reunited once again, unless any kingdom will have the victory against the enemy. Elethu always knew that Anathi was a good human, and for having abilities to talk, he spread to the prince's mouth. Anathi even knew that Elethu was a good panther, not a ferocious one. Animals and men can always be friends, like men and women can be the same, or at least lovers. Anathi spotted Akhona somewhere, and was allowed by Elethu to let him go and say something to her. Because the panther knows that the prince truly loves that woman. Anathi sits right next to Akhona, and understands that she was looking at the stars. Many of them were shooting down, making Akhona to close her eyes, and make a wish. None will be granted for telling, but Akhona already told Anathi that she wishes a peace was brought to Africa, all people can be together, and she will be with the ones in her heart. Anathi understands that the Murati Tribe is her people and family, even important to her. He has a family of his own, and they are important to him, because they need a next ruler one day, and Anathi will be ready to sit on his father's throne. But a people in Akhona's heart was even Anathi, because she loves him, and knew life without him is useless. Anathi said the same things, and is probably ready to tell her something. Both rise up from the ground and holds hand. Anathi takes a knee, proposing to Akhona, asking if she's ready to become what her mother became many years ago, a princess. And when asking if she wanted to become Anahi's wife by marrying him, she accepts.

All three parents of the two couple could hear the proposal, and the answer was "yes". Much to the joys of Amadau and Them who embraced each other. They thought Anathi was gone forever, leaving Nigeria without a prince and a future king, but he always alive, and came back. Murati looked at the shooting stars, and wished that he had his late wife right next to him, and the two of them would embrace after learning that their daughter got engaged to the son of old friends. Amadau told the grieving Murati that maybe he left as a widower, but was never alone at all. He had all the tribe to take care of and support, and Akhona was always by his side. Now it was time for Murati to be by the bride's side on their upcoming wedding day. Chief of the Hatima Tribe will do that, for all his family, and welcomes Anathi into any time. Some males in his tribe tried to win Akhona's love, only to be the next chief to rule, but Akhona always rejected those strong and muscular men. They might be part of the Hatima Tribe, but their chief agreed that none of them were good enough for his daughter, that's why he thinks Anathi was the right one for her. And the prince choose her, because she was a Nigerian, like him. But while they were watching the couple spending their romantic together, Thema wonders why they never told their son which one of them was born a royalty. Amadau remembers the time of parenting in the past. None of them ever thought about telling their young son which of his parents were born to become a royalty, even thought Anathi never asked. Maybe Amadau should be the one to tell him, all because the king has more responsibility than the queen. But Thema was proven by Amadau to be sometimes important to their people, because kings are the top rulers of the kingdom. But if there is only a queen, she will be the top rulers. But none of the Nigerian rulers are leading to attack on Somalia, their son is. Maybe Anathi was ready to become a king in his thirty years of age. It was all up to Amadau, because Thema allows him to choose. Gamada knew the queen was right, and agrees to her. He tells Amadau that all parents should be there of their child right now. Quit hiding secrets, and letting the truth out.