Chapter I : Nightmares

3rd POV
Bucharest,Romania

In a forest not far from the farmlands where a small cottage stood beside the lake as inside a woman was humming gently combing a silver hair on her lap.

"Mother,do you we'll ever get to see the world?"

A young girl asked curiousity as she had h/c hair and e/c eyes filled with wonders making the woman giggle turning her attention at the girl sitting beside her.

"Someday,child.

Someday,the two of you will."

Her mother replied turning at the youngest who glanced at her mother with her uneven eyes glistening reflecting her mother's gentle expression.

Later that evening as the household were nothing but silence the young h/c haired maiden laid asleep on the bed when her younger sister shook her awake.

"Y/N?Y/N,wake up."

The younger sibling urged while Y/N groaned opening her eyes finding her sister looking at her with a bright smile making her sigh dejectedly.

"You wanna go out again,do you?"

Y/N asked with her sister's excited giggle confirming her question before smiling as the two ran out of the cottage heading deeper into the forest stopping in a large clearing.

"Can we?Please?

We can train ourselves to properly use our powers and help others,we can defend the helpless against the cruel leaders,fight monsters and get paid killing them."

The youngest expressed smiling so brightly spreading her arms open feeling the cold wind howl past her with the h/c haired watching her in a gentle look as her hair flowed freely in the wind.

With a deep breath she glanced at the moon glowing so brightly while her sister turned to face her seeing her longing gaze.

"You've always been the brightest of the two of us,Fleur.

Always so curious about the world,too pure and too...innocent to even understand the cruelty and sacrifices people had to make,you're too...precious to even see the world."

Y/N answered glancing at her sister Fleur who stared at her dissapointedly before looking away not wanting to hear any of her eldest sister's words while the maiden scoffed smiling gently with a soft expression.

"But that doesn't mean I won't be with you.

After all,I promised Mother that I'll always protect you so I'll make sure...we'll enjoy every bits and pieces of whatever joy we could find in our travels,make unforgettable memories that'll live with us until we die."

The h/c haired maiden added making the silver haired girl look at her in shock before smiling so widely as she hugged her sister in sheer joy laughing.

As the two pulled apart they both held out their hand creating a blue flame resting their foreheads on one another with their free hand entertwined to each other.