Over the phone (M)

This may be a little over top then usual..

Tzuyu was in her hotel room lying on her bed looking up at the ceiling missing her girlfriend.

Jihyo couldn't come to Switzerland with the members as she got hurt. The whole trip Tzuyu missed her leader but it was ok since she calls Tzuyu every night.

That's what's Tzuyu's doing. Lying down waiting for her girlfriend's call. Eventually her phone started to ring, Tzuyu shot up answering her phone.

Jihyo- hello?

Tzuyu- unnie?!

Jihyo smiled hearing her girlfriend's voice

Jihyo- hi baby!

Tzuyu- hi unnie!

Tzuyu smiled at just seeing her girlfriend. Even through the phone she looks beautiful.

Jihyo- how was today?

Tzuyu- fun! We walked on the thrill walk"

Jihyo- oooo~ sounds fun

Tzuyu- it was. Dahyun unnie kept screaming while Sana unnie held onto her the whole time

Tzuyu rolled her eyes while chuckling remembering her unnie's actions. Jihyo giggled at the maknae's evilness.

Jihyo- what about you baby? How have you been?

Tzuyu- good I guess...I just miss you

Tzuyu pouted

Jihyo- aww I miss you too babe. Keep having fun, don't let me ruin it

Jihyo demanded as she made a face.

Tzuyu- okay

Tzuyu chuckled

Jihyo- why don't you tell me about your day?

Tzuyu- okay!

Tzuyu stared talking about her morning. Jihyo listened carefully admiring her girlfriend but that only made her more horny.

You see, since Tzuyu's been gone Jihyo's been craving for the young girl's touch. The leader has been so needy that just the sound of Tzuyu's voice makes her hot.

Not being able to handle it Jihyo continued listening to Tzuyu as her own fingers rubbed her clothed core.

Jihyo tried hiding her whimpers while coughing so Tzuyu couldn't notice.

Tzuyu- we also saw a bear! It was sleeping though

Jihyo- T-that's cute love

Jihyo couldn't take it. She slowly slid her fingers into her folds letting out a sigh. The innocent maknae didn't notice as she continued telling her story.

Jihyo slowly pumped each time hearing Tzuyu's voice.

Tzuyu- and then we got ice cream. Oh! And Jeongyeon unnie kept leaving Sana unnie behind

Tzuyu laughed still not noticing the leader's sinful actions.

Jihyo whimpered with her mouth open as her movements got faster. At this point Jihyo couldn't care less if Tzuyu heard her, she wants the young girl home already so bad she's about to pay for her ticket back.

"F-fuck.." Jihyo sighed out as her fingers went deeper

Jihyo's breath got faster as her fingers went faster and deeper.

"S-shit~..." Jihyo whined gripping the bedsheet

Jihyo's getting more turned on hearing Tzuyu's voice. That's how much Tzuyu has an effect on the leader, just her voice makes her needy.

Tzuyu kept talking till she noticed the older woman's eyebrows were knotted as her breath looked heavy.

Tzuyu- unnie are you listening?

Tzuyu pouted

Jihyo didn't answer as she finally hit her g-spot.

Jihyo- f-fuck!~...a-ahh... k-keep talking Tzuyu..

Tzuyu's face immediately was filled with blush.

Tzuyu- w-what

Jihyo- o-oh god!~...k-keep talking p-please...I-I'm almost there~

Tzuyu was flustered at her girlfriend's doing as she too felt hot. She wished she could replace Jihyo's fingers with her own.

Tzuyu- u-uh okay...a-after we walked the mountains...w-we took a group photo

Jihyo whined and moaned every time Tzuyu talked. The young girl couldn't even focus seeing the older woman's expression over the phone.

Jihyo- o-oh fuck!~ shit...k-keep going baby....I-I'm so fucking close

Tzuyu gulped as she continued talking.

Jihyo- h-holy shit...I-I'm gonna c-come Tzuyu..

Tzuyu bit her tongue hearing those words come out the leader's mouth.

Jihyo eventually came moaning Tzuyu's name.

"H-haaa~...fuck I want you here so bad" Jihyo sighed out in the phone

Tzuyu gripped the phone as she wished she could jump through the phone.

"Me too..."

Jihyo smirked as her breath was finally coming back.

"Do you do that every time I'm gone darling?" Tzuyu teased

"Fuck yes..."

Tzuyu was done.

"Fuck it. I'm booking a flight back."

Jihyo grinned at her girlfriend's words.

"Thank god.."