Bathroom (M)

The members were at a photo shoot for the cover of a magazine. Everyone was doing what they usually do, posing and talking and other things.

While everyone was doing fine and doing their job, there was one person who couldn't focus. Jihyo. The leader has been checking out Tzuyu since she got into the outfit. The young girl has a short dress that tightens around her waist showing her hour glass body. Jihyo was trying hard to control herself from the young girl but at this point she couldn't.

Tzuyu and 5 other members including Jihyo, were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for their turn for their solo shoot. Tzuyu was on her phone while the rest of the girls talked. Jihyo was bouncing her leg up and down while she checked out the tall girl. Her tan legs that stood out, her hair that was pushed to one side showing her silky neck.

Jihyo couldn't take it. She stood up as she walked over to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-yah, can you come help me something?" Jihyo asked smiling

The girls were still talking not worrying about Jihyo's request.

"Sure unnie" Tzuyu responded

Jihyo took Tzuyu's hand as she led them to the bathroom. Once they got there Jihyo locked the door.

"Whats wrong babe?" Tzuyu asked confused

"You"

Tzuyu raised one eyebrow as she tilt her head slightly.

"Me?"

Jihyo hummed before she pushed Tzuyu against the wall placing her knee between the young girl's legs. Jihyo attacked Tzuyu's lips as she held the tall girl's hips.

"U-unnie!" Tzuyu exclaimed between the kiss

Jihyo kissed Tzuyu roughly as she forced her tongue inside the younger's mouth.

"M-mmh!~" Tzuyu hummed in the kiss

Jihyo explored Tzuyu's mouth before pulling away admiring Tzuyu's smudge lipstick and her chest rising up and down.

"W-what was that?!" Tzuyu panted

"You look so fucking hot my love I can't keep my hands and eyes off you" Jihyo paused before kissing Tzuyu's neck "I want you so bad right now..." Jihyo whispered

"W-what...we can't~" Tzuyu panted holding Jihyo's neck

"Well too late" Jihyo said before licking Tzuyu's neck

"I'm being serious Ji!" Tzuyu said "T-they'll hear us..." She sighed out feeling Jihyo on her sweet spot

Jihyo sucked on Tzuyu's spot as the young girl moaned.

"A-ahhh~" Tzuyu moaned out tugging Jihyo's hair

"The bathroom is far away they won't hear" Jihyo said against Tzuyu's neck

Jihyo left marks as she pressed her knee against Tzuyu's core.

"O-oh fuck~..." Tzuyu gasped out feeling Jihyo's knee

Jihyo smirked against Tzuyu's chest as she can feel Tzuyu's wetness on her knee before she pressed her knee deeper this time.
"Ahhh~!" Tzuyu moaned out gripping Jihyo's neck

"You like that baby?~" Jihyo whispered softly against Tzuyu's lips before kissing them

Tzuyu moaned into the kiss as Jihyo kept adding pressure to the young girl's core.

"Y-you're such a tease" Tzuyu whined out

Jihyo chuckled before bucking her knee into Tzuyu.

"F-fuck!~"

Tzuyu covered her mouth trying to suppress her moans so nobody hears her as Jihyo moved her knee in a circular motion against Tzuyu's core.

"J-ji~..." Tzuyu whimpered out

Tzuyu felt herself grinding on the older girl's leg trying to feel more.

"Just like that baby" Jihyo said softly before kissing Tzuyu's neck

Tzuyu kept grinding on the leader's leg as she whimpered feeling her g spot.

"G-go faster unnie~..." Tzuyu panted out

Jihyo did so, as she looked at Tzuyu. The young girl's head against the wall, her mouth open letting out moans and whines, her hips bucking, while her chest rises up and down.

Jihyo slammed her knee against Tzuyu's core as she could feel Tzuyu's wetness.

"O-oh my god~" Tzuyu whimpered shutting her eyes

"Don't s-stop" Tzuyu begged

Jihyo grinned as she suddenly brought her hand to the young girl's core.

"Oh fuck!~" Tzuyu gasped feeling Jihyo's fingers circling

"K-keep going.." Tzuyu whined

Jihyo went faster while Tzuyu moaned loudly.

"I-if you don't take your hand away, I'm gonna come" Tzuyu panted out looking into Jihyo's eyes

Jihyo's smirked as she kept the same motion with her fingers.

"Well that's what I want" Jihyo said

Jihyo kept going till Tzuyu felt her orgasm.

"U-unnie~..." Tzuyu whimpered

"What my love"

"I-I'm gonna c-come" Tzuyu moaned out feeling a knot in her stomach

"Go ahead darling. Make a mess on unnie's knee"

With that Tzuyu came all over Jihyo's knee and fingers as she panted heavily.

"Good job babe" Jihyo smiled feeling Tzuyu's juices dripping down

Jihyo sat Tzuyu on the sink noticing her legs were about to give out as she cleaned Tzuyu up.

Jihyo pecked Tzuyu on the lips before kissing her cheek.

"You could've waited" Tzuyu said cupping Jihyo's cheeks

"No I couldn't" Jihyo said holding Tzuyu's waist kissing Tzuyu's neck

"JIHYO ITS YOUR TURN" Nayeon suddenly shouted

"Fuck" Jihyo cursed

Tzuyu giggled before getting off the counter. The two fixed themselves up before walking out.

"Is everything okay" Nayeon asked

"Yea. Jihyo unnie just needed help with a wardrobe malfunctio" Tzuyu said

Nayeon nodded before the three walked back to the photo shoot.