You're too sweet for me, I take my whiskey neat

Tzuyu is the maknae of Twice. The girl debuted when she was only 16 and has been with the group ever since. Which means the members have seen her grow. They watched how Tzuyu was playful and young, to shy and quiet, and many other different changes.

One particular member has seen Tzuyu truly grow.

Jihyo. She grew very fond of the young girl once she found out Tzuyu was only 16. All the leader wanted to do was protect Tzuyu and just keep her in her pocket forever. Of course that's funny seeing how taller the young girl is, but that's not the point.

Tzuyu was always around Jihyo and followed her around like a baby duckling. Jihyo always made sure she was fed first, taken care of, and much more.

And being around the maknae so much, may have caused a little crush...

MAYBE THOUGH!

As to Jihyo's words at least.

Anyway. The leader has seen Tzuyu grown to this sweet innocent girl to this very hot and attractive woman. She remembers when Tzuyu would ask her to cuddle and hugs, now Tzuyu will cuddle her.

...

Jihyo was in the kitchen making breakfast. Meanwhile the rest of the girls were in the living room doing their own thing waiting for food.

"Has Tzuyu woken up yet?" Jihyo asked the girls

"I just woke up unnie"

Jihyo turned seeing the maknae standing there in the doorway. Her hair half way up, halfway down and sweats with a hoodie.

The leader smiled at Tzuyu before going back to cooking.

As Jihyo was finishing up cooking, she felt hands wrap around her waist and a head on her shoulder.

"What are you making unnie?" Tzuyu asked softly

The leader felt her heart race as she gripped the pan.

"U-uhh just potato pancakes with eggs and rice"

Tzuyu nodded as she only snuggled closer into Jihyo. Her nose nudged in the woman's neck, breathing in her scent. And her arms hugging the leader's slim waist.

"Mmm~ your shampoo smells good unnie" Tzuyu said

Jihyo blushed feeling the maknae's fingers touch her bare stomach and her head resting on top of hers due to the height difference.

"Uhh are we interrupting something here?"

The two turned around seeing all the members standing there. Tzuyu still hugging the leader from behind.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jihyo asked with the spatula in her hand

"Unnie's just making breakfast" Tzuyu smiled before letting go

The maknae went to sit down as she went on her phone as if nothing happened.

While the members were smirking at Jihyo and making teasingly faces at her.

"Shut up." Jihyo mouthed to them

The girls were in the practice room. Today is their "workout" kind of day. They practice some dance moves for their upcoming comeback while also stretching and make sure their body is healthy and flexible.

"Is it just me or has Tzuyu looked...different?" The leader sparked up a conversation

"What do you mean?" Nayeon questioned stretching out her legs