Hand placement

Tzuyu and Jihyo aren't in a relationship or so they say. Although they sure do act as if they're dating each other. They always call each other pet names and are always around each other. The two girls always hold hands and even flirt with each other. They rest of members started asking if the two were dating but they both say no every time.

Except besides all that couple stuff, one thing that's makes them look like they're in a relationship is the hand placement. Since they're always touchy with each other Tzuyu is almost always back hugging Jihyo. The leader could just be talking to the girls while Tzuyu comes behind her and wraps her arms around the girl.

"Alright so we'll do that for the break dance instead" Jihyo said

Her and the members are talking about what they should do for the break dance during their performance. Suddenly Jihyo feels a pair of big arms wrapping around her body pulling her close.

"Hey Tzuyu" Jihyo said holding Tzuyu's hand

"Whachu guys talking about?" Tzuyu asked holding Jihyo

Jihyo answered as the members were too busy scanning the way Tzuyu held Jihyo. One hand holding onto her hip as the other rested below chest. The members felt like as if they were interrupting something.

"Oh alright that's cool" Tzuyu said once Jihyo finished explaining

Jihyo nodded as she held the hand that was on her hip while the other went on her phone.

"Are we sure they're not dating?" Jeongyeon whispered

"Idk- the hand placement is very... interesting " Mina whispered back

That's how it usually is. Sometimes the girls could be talking in the living room while Jihyo is sitting on Tzuyu's lap.

"I'm here~" Jihyo sung out walking into the living room

"We're talking about our performance today" Nayeon said

Jihyo nodded walking over to Tzuyu. Tzuyu was sitting on the couch with her legs up but once she saw Jihyo coming towards her, she immediately put her legs down and pulled Jihyo to sit on her lap.

"I think we all did good" Jihyo said getting comfortable on Tzuyu's lap

"Yea.." Sana trailed her voice out

The members continued talking about their performance trying not to focus on Tzuyu's hand placement once again.

Tzuyu hand one hand holding Jihyo's waist as the other was on her thigh.

After talking about their performance they all decided to go to sleep. Jihyo and Tzuyu decided to stay up a little more to finish a series they're watching together.

Tzuyu's head was resting on Jihyo's chest as the woman played with her hair. Tzuyu looked at Jihyo eyeing her plum lips.

"You're so gorgeous.." Tzuyu whispered

"Oh yea?" Jihyo grinned

"Yea" Tzuyu chuckled before leaning in for a kiss

The two girl's lips we moving as Jihyo held Tzuyu's cheeks. Jihyo tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Tzuyu plunged her tongue inside the leader's mouth as Jihyo gripped the young woman's hair tugging on it.

Jihyo moaned and whimpered into the kiss while Tzuyu smirked against her lips. The two pulled away panting.

"Fuck you're hot" Tzuyu grinned as her hands roamed under Jihyo's shirt feeling her warm skin

Jihyo chuckled as her hands played with Tzuyu's baby hairs.

"You think they know?" Jihyo asked

"Probably." Tzuyu answered

Tzuyu lowered her head as she kissed Jihyo's neck while her hands groped the leader's chest under her shirt.

"T-Tzuyu~..." Jihyo moaned

Tzuyu moved to Jihyo's collarbone.

"T-tzuyu...they'll hear.." Jihyo whimpered tugging Tzuyu's hair

"So? They know already" Tzuyu replied before leaving marks on Jihyo's chest

"I fucking knew it" Dahyun whisper shouted

"Ughh can't they do it at a hotel or something" Chaeyoung groaned covering her ears with her pillow

"Whatever imma listen to my music so I can't hear them moaning" Dahyun said

"Hey! Let me listen too?" Chaeyoung asked desperately

"Nah" Dahyun said laughing before putting on her headphones

"Ughhh" Chaeyoung whined covering her ears