Rescured mission

Pokemon gotta catch 'em all!

(O)

after the night, when the group are woke up from their sleep, Meganium, Feraligatr, Typhlosion bomdrop all of them with they taste love for the first time and we love it, btw we will stay here now kind of bomb. 

This shock everyone on the group include Noctowl, so she step toward the three pokemon and ask them are they sure they want to stay here. The three starters in unison answer yes, explain how Beta and everyone here is care about each other and it make them know what they truly want, something to care and be care. Noctowl quite surprise to hear that, look back at the wolf, she also admit he had a charm feeling on him and it make her remember yesterday night, forget that. The owl nodded, happy acceptance their reason and tell the rest of the group to pack up and continue on their journey.

[Time Skip]...

After say goodbye and receive a hug from every pokemon in the group, each are clearly happy for them and with that, the wander group continue on with their journey to the new place. Beta and his group wake goodbye at the wander pokemons until their figure gradually disappear deep into the forest, continue on with their journey. 

Three Johto pokemon wipe the tear drip down their face, then they turn around look at Beta, LHS and three Kanto starters, who all beside three starter pokemon welcome them in, which it make them smile a little before joining them. 

[Time Skip]...

Now with the three Johto starters in the team, LHS reassignment a whole new workload to include them. Beta duty still is cooking, as the only he can cook and sort out the food, Kanto pokemon will go hunt and bring back food, and Johto pokemon will pick any berry or fruits in the forest while LHS, themself, in charge of building and cleaning the cave. With that, LHS finish give everybody a parts, Beta roll his eyes as he turn back to prepare breakfast as the pokemons walk away doing their own things. 

By the time Beta done cooking, everyone already sit at the fire, chat with each other, share their live before. Beta scoop out an amountful of soup in a bow, each bow fill meat and bone soak in the delicious soup, then he begin handle to each of them and let they dig in the meal.

After the breakfast, everyone are lay around or doing their job, and the day continue process uneventful. This went for few more days until one morning, Beta was walk around the forest, look for some new ingredients.

That when he hear a running sound, turn to the direct of the sound, he could see a green figure run toward his direction. Beta step back, prepare for anything but instead he trip on a vine and fall back, his sight change to the sky. Then as he try to sit up right, the green blur fall reappear right in front of him and slam right on his face, force him back to the ground one more time. 

When Beta open his eyes one more, the wolf see a green reptilian with two crests on their head, they has a red lower jaw, and a red line across the waist, on their long arms have two sharp, elongated leaves. That all their interesting features beside two big boobs handing down her chest, block part of his vision or the pussy currently pressing again his mouth.