Chapter one

Wednesday's POV:
Six weeks of digging and nothing. I have had threatening messages, pictures, weird noises close to me, etc. I'm hoping going back to nevermore will give me some answers.We have a new principle this semester and the same dorms, so i will be sharing with Enid again. In a way i'm not unpleased with the situation. I was supposed to visit Enid during the summer but due to the situation i was not able to. She's been bombarding my phone with messages, though. I don't know that anybody else would be able to handle my toxic personality the way Enid can, i don't think i could deal with anybody else myself.

When i walk into the dorm Enid has already unpacked and decorated, i'm not suprised in the slightest. She turns to face me with a wide smile, "Wednesday!" She squeels.
"Hello, Enid." I reply calmly. "Okay so you're going to hate me but..." Enid begins talking before she walks away from me and picks up a large bag from her bed. "I got you some things." She says handing me the bag. I look inside to find a few candles, posters, etc. "I don't want to decorate, i already told you this." I say annoyed. "Please! Just one candle." She begs. I roll my eyes and take a candle out and hand her back the bag. "Thank you." Enid says in a playful voice.

Were both settled and unpacked. I'm almost finished my hour of writing. I was suppost to have finished this novel by now, however my stalker situation has distracted me a lot. I've written two pages less than i usually would. "Are you almost done? I'm bored." Enid shouts. "Do you have to be so loud?" I ask sarcastically. "Sorry." "I have a problem." I say breaking the silence. Not an awkward silence though, somehow i never find Enid and I awkward.Maybe it's just because i am aware she is used to me being rather quiet. "Hit me with it." Enid says sitting up. "You know how i told you about my stalker?" I ask followed by a nod from Enid. "I haven't found anything, i thought coming here would give me some cluess." "And it hasn't?" Enid replies. "No, but it's strange. All summer they stalk me and now... nothing." I say confused. "It's only been a day, don't worry about it. Also, why's it bad that they've stopped?" She asks. "If they stop i won't catch them." I answer. "Try not to worry, it will be fine." Enid says reaccuringly.

Time skip-the next day

I wake up at six in the morning to Enid's alarm. Our classes start at nine. "Why are you waking up at this time?" I ask half awake. "I need to look perfect, it's the first day silly!" Enid says cheerfully. I've never known an individual to have this much enery, especially at this time. "You look fine, what could you possibly need to do?" I ask. "I have a reputation to uphold, i can't look bad!" She says seriously. I roll my eyes and head to my bathroom to shower, i can not deal with Enid this early.

I'm done getting ready and packing my bag with an hour to spare. "Show me your schedual." Enid says walking towards me. "What, why?" I ask confused. "I want to see what classes we have together." She giggles. I hand her my schedual and sigh. "Yes!" Enid hisses. She hands me back my schedual smiling, "We have first class together, wanna walk together?" She asks. "Do i have a choice?" I ask annoyed. "Yes you have a choice."
"Okay, no."
"Please! I don't want to look like a loner!"
"This is what not having a choice looks like."
"So is that a yes?" Enid asks. "Fine." I reply.