Chapter One-

"YA! YONGBOK!! GET UP YOU'RE MAKING US LATE!!" Hyunjin was yelling at Felix to get up from his bedroom door.

Felix and Hyunjin lived together because Hyunjin's parents were rich and greedy, Hyunjin really disliked people like that so he decided to move out and away from that Toxic house hold and Felix's parents and sisters didn't like Felix at all, they didn't like Felix because people complimented him more than his own sisters and on his graduation no one showed up and that was the wasn't the worst of that day.

Felix got home after his graduation and confronted his family for not seeing him graduate and he just lost it and moved out and began to live with Hyunjin. His only friend. Felix lives happily with Hyunjin ever since he cut off all communication with his so called 'Family'

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING HYUNJINNNNN!!!" Felix groaned and got out of bed quickly grabbing his outfit he picked out the night before and putting it on.

"Says the one making me late on my first day back in college!!!"

"Oh shut u-" Felix soon realised what the older had called him earlier. "Did you just call me Yongbok..?"

"I-i uhhh...i-its just that-... BYE!!" Hyunjin ran down the stairs with Felix chasing after him.

"GET YOUR HORNY OLD MAN AUSSIE OBSESSED BASTARD ASS BACK HERE!!" Felix through his bag, landing infront of Hyunjin making him trip. Felix took the chance to climb on top of the taller boy and tickle his ribs.

"F-FELIX!!! AH!... I-I'M... S-SORRY HAHAHSGHDH!" Hyunjin was laying on the ground puffed out from laughing.

Felix stood up and walked to the door and grabbed his keys from the cabinet beside the front door. "Hurry up or you're walking." Hyunjin got up and dusted himself off.

"Bitch.." Hyunjin mumbled under his breath while walking passed Felix and out the door. Felix only smiled "That's my name!"

After about an hour drive Felix and Hyunjin arrived at their College.

'JYP Dance and Music College [D.M.C]'

Felix and Hyunjin collected their luggage from the boot of the Toyota car and made their way to the Reception. (IDK HOW THIS STUFF WORKS IM SORRY)

Felix and Hyunjin collected their schedules. They than grabbed their dorm keys but were left stunned. "W-we're...Not in the same dorm this year!?!?" Hyunjin exclaimed and looking at Felix.

"Oh gooooddd what if I get Han or some shit!?" Felix replied. "Ummm WORSE WHAT IF I GET BA-" "Hey Hyunjin!" Felix and Hyunjin turned around facing Bangchan. "U-uhhh h-hi Chan Hyung!"

"Hey Lix! You guys need help with your luggage?" Hyunjin looked over at Felix noticing a smirk on the boys face. Before Hyunjin could reply Felix cut him off. "I'm all good, my dorm is pretty close but Hyunjin's dorm on the other side of campus so he would need some help if you don't mind helping the drama queen."

Hyunjin was left dumbfounded when Bangchan agreed. "Great! I'll help you Jinnie." Bangchan grabbed one of Hyunjin's suitcases and grabbed his keys. "Oh lookie here." Bangchan looked up smirking at Hyunjin. "We're sharing a dorm."

Hyunjin felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. "O-oh! R-really? Great.." Felix elbowed Hyunjin in the arm and mouthed 'Good luck~' and walked off in the opposite direction. Bangchan through his arm around Hyunjin shoulder and began to walk aswell.

As Felix made his way to his dorm he was extremely tired even tho he got out of bed about an hour or two ago.

Felix put his hand out and put the dorm keys into the key hole to unlock the door.

When he unlocked the door he stepped inside noticing no one was here yet. He was obviously excited because he got to pick which room he wanted.

Once Felix had chosen the bedroom he preferred over the other he put his stuff down and began to unpack. After what felt like forever Felix had finished unpacking and decorating his bedroom.

 After what felt like forever Felix had finished unpacking and decorating his bedroom

(His beautifully decorated bedroom<3)

After an hour of scrolling through Felix's insta feed he began to get hungry, good thing he has brought a whole seperate bag of just food considering he knew there wouldn't be any sight of food once he got to his dorm.

In the middle of boiling the water Felix heard the door click open. Felix looked to his right to see who his new roommate was. Felix was excited to meet his possible future friend. Key word

Was.

Felix dropped his open ramen cup on the ground alerting the boy at the door. Felix and the boy locked eyes for a few seconds until they both spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"
Felix and Minho looked straight into the other's eyes with hate and disgust. "Oh fuck this I'm out." Minho dropped his stuff except one bag in the dorm and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"OI! DON'T FUCKING SLAM THE DOOR ON ME YOU CUNT!"

Felix yelled at Minho who was further down the hall flipping him off. Felix closed the door. Hard but not to hard to make aloud noise.

Felix picked up his mildly spilt ramen cup while cursing under his breath.

After a few minutes Felix was done with his food and began to eat while watching Heartbreak High. An Australian TV show. It was now 12:00pm and he began to get bored so he texted his best friend Hyunjin.

Lixie Pixie<3
Hey Hyunjin what are you up too?

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
Hey Lix I'm just watching True Beauty
With Chan. How about you?
Have you met your roommate yet?

Lixie Pixie<3
Omg- DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT UP!?
I MIGHT ASWELL DROP DEAD ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE OF MY ROOMMATE!!!

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
Omg...
DO YOU HAVE HAN JISUNG!?!?

Lixie Pixie<3
NO WORSE!

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
Omg...
You don't mean...

Lixie Pixie<3
Yes I got FUCKING LEE MINHO!

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
OMG
BABY COME HERE I'M GONNA CRYYY

Lixie Pixie<3
Uhhh why the hell are you the one crying??

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
IDK STILL GET YOUR ASS HERE SO WE CAN CUDDLE NOW!

Lixie Pixie<3
Alright! Alright.
I'll be there in a second
What number?

Chan Simp. (A.K.A Hyunjin)
B.305
NOW HURRY YOUR SLOW ASS UP!

Lixie Pixie<3
Yeah yeah I'm on my way! Bloody hell you drama llama bastard.

Felix put his phone in his jacket pocket and be began to work towards his best friends dorm room to for some reason cuddle.

Finally uploaded this chapter

I HIGHLY doubt it's any good but meh :/
Bye bye<3✌️

KitC-