Chapter Four-

Felix's POV:

I could barely hear what Han and Changbin were talking about.

All I could hear was muffled sobs, some yelling, and their own. 'Annoying as fuck.' names. Honestly I couldn't care less but when I saw Han run away crying I couldn't help but be very very curious.

One hour later

An hour passed and I was sitting with Hyunjin on the rooftop of the lecture theatre.

Hyunjin was a bloody blushing mess when telling me about the lil' incident between him and Chan.

(When I say 'bloody' it doesn't actually mean blood it's just some Aussie slang, it's hard to explain but I tend to use it way to often :/ and yea I'm Aussie if I haven't said that before :>)

I fell back laughing at Hyunjin rambling on and on about Chan. "YAH! STOP LAUGHING AT ME AND HEELLLPPPPP!!!!" Hyunjin was shaking me to the point I had to push him away.

"Okay...OKAY! I'll help you my god." Hyunjin lent closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Last one to the convenience store has to buy the other lunch."

He got up and ran. "HEY YOU SON OF A LLAMA LOOKIN' BITCH!" I got up and ran after him. Sprinting down what felt like a thousand stairs and out of the building and across the road.

I stopped infront of the convenience store with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "HEY! HOW THE-....FUCK DID YOU-...GET HERE-...SO FAST!?"

He laughed his annoying, frustrating, enraging, cute-ish, dramatic laugh and just wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Did you seriously forget that I have long legs and I'm pretty fast compared to your stubby legs?" I glared at him making him wipe off his smug as fuck look off his face.

"Sorry...scary bi-"

"finish that sentence and you can kiss your Chan goodbye cause you won't be waking up after leaving this store." I glared at him. Again. It's crazy how many times I can just GLARE at this guy daily.

"U-understood..." I smiled and walked us over to one of the snack aisles. After a few minutes we had grabbed a couple of Ramen cups and some drinks.

We made our way to the counter and paid for our stuff. Once we walked out someone ran into us. We turned around to see a tall brunette holding a shorter blonde boy with blood from his mouth beside him.

"Holy shit! Are you two okay!? What happened!?" I looked up at the tall boy who had a fresh bruise under his eye. Before the other could speak we could hear yelling from behind them.

They were about to turn around when me and Hyunjin took their hands and ran towards our dorm.

When we made it I turned to see that we had lost the men from before.

"Okay come on we need to help you two." I spoke why'll softly dragging them into my shared dorm.

Me and Hyunjin sat the hurt boys down on my bed. I ran to the small kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit. I made it back into the bedroom setting out what I needed from out of the kit and on the nightstand beside the bed.

I grabbed two cloths, handing one of them too Hyunjin at the same time. We put the cloths into warm water and we used it to clean the boy's wounds.

A few minutes passed and the boys were cleaned up. The taller boy stood up carefully bringing the smaller one up with him. "Thankyou so much for you help, for all I know we'd probably be beaten to death behind one of the buildings if you guys didn't help but I am so sorry that we bumped into you."

I only laughed a little. "Don't worry it's completely fine, we are glad to help. Oh sorry umm I'm Felix and this is my best friend Hyunjin, be careful with him one wrong word and he'll burst into tears."

I introduced myself and Hyunjin to the other boys while getting a hit from him in the process.

"I-i'm Seungmin and this is my boyfriend Jeongin. Umm H-he has a disorder, I forgot what it's called, but it's to do with Anxiety so he can't speak what so ever if there is someone with him that he doesn't know or doesn't trust. W-we should probably go now, Thankyou!" Seungmin said. He was about to leave with Jeongin untill I spoke up.

"Hey mate your not getting off that easy. Whether you like it or not we are friends now and I hope you will except my offer and come have a movie night with me and Hyunjin."

I looked at Seungmin with a big smile. He seemed quite stunned but soon smiled aswell. Jeongin tapped Seungmin's shoulder, signalling that he wanted to tell him something.

Seungmin tilted his head a bit so Jeongin could whisper into his ear.

Soon Seungmin looked back up at us and smiled brightly. "Me and Jeongin would love to join if you both are fine with it."

I was so excited I ended up squealing and jumping up and down. "Great! I'll make us all some Ramen! Hyunjin you lead them to the couch and start a movie."

I walked into the kitchen, leaving the First aid kit their deciding I'll just clean it up later. As I was finished with the second Ramen cup I could hear the start of Frozen 2.

I know that because I have it practically memorised in my head.

I finished four ramen cups and brought two to the living room. "Here Seungmin and Jeongin. If you don't like this I can make you something else and ask me if you need anything."

Seungmin nodded his head in agreement. "Don't worry me and Jeongin love this flavour." Seungmin grabbed one of the two ramen cups and gave it to Jeongin.

I quickly walked back into the kitchen grabbing the other two ramen cups and bringing it to where Hyunjin was sitting.

Hyunjin and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching horror movies with our new friends Seungmin and Jeongin. They're so cute, Jeongin was snuggled into Seungmin's side the whole time. They really are the cutest couple.

'I wish I had something like that...'

A/N-

It's been a while 😭
To be honest I kinda forgot about this story-