Chapter Two-

*Knock Knock Knock*

It only took a few seconds before the door swung open revealing a slightly crying Hyunjin. "LIXIEEEEEE!!" Hyunjin pulled Felix into his dorm and onto the couch quicker then Felix could swear.

"Hyunjin are you seriously crying?" Felix parted from Hyunjin to look in his teary eyes. "N-no... maybe...I CRY EASILY REMEMBER!"

Hyunjin dropped his head onto Felix's chest, hiding his face from the younger. "Yeah yeah whatever." Felix wrapped his arms around the other's waist. "Jinnie can we watch Heartbreak high why'll we cuddle?"

"Yeah sure." Hyunjin got up and grabbed the TV remote putting Heartbreak high on. He sat down again once pressing play and he was sitting beside Felix with his head on his shoulder and his hand around Felix's waist.

A few minutes into the show and Bangchan has walked out of his bedroom. He noticed the short black haired male on the couch and walked towards him. "Oh hey Lix! I didn't know you were coming over."

Felix looked over at the other Australian and jumped a little by the sudden speaking. "Oh yeah I was texting Jinnie before and he asked me to come over to cuddle."

Hyunjin looked up at him "I swear I'm not a cry baby." He mumbled why'll wiping away some stray tears. Felix laughed a little and kissed the olders head before looking back up at the oldest.

Bangchan stood their saddened at the thought of the two on the couch are dating and angered at the thought of someone getting in the way of getting closer to Hyunjin again.

"I'm heading out now." Bangchan quickly grabbed his jacket, keys, wallet, and phone and left without waiting for a response. "I wonder what's got him so worked up." Felix spoke why'll getting more comfortable and watching the show. "Yeah.." mumbled Hyunjin.

(Time skip to next day)

Felix had slept in and was rushing to get ready and Hyunjin constantly whining for the boy to hurry up didn't help. "For fuck sake Hyunjin if you don't shut your fucking gay ass up that window in the lounge room will gladly shut you up."

"Fine I'll shut up, scary bitch..." Felix put on a sarcastic smile and said "aww Hyunjin thankyou!" Felix grabbed a half filled plastic water bottle and through it at the boys head. "Ouch! That hurt!" Felix grabbed his bag and walked to the 'Hurting' boy. "Oh shut up there's no way in hell that bottle could of hurt you drama queen. My god."

Hyunjin and Felix walked out of the dorm and made their way to their morning classes. Surprisingly Hyunjin and Felix had all their classes together that day.

At the end of their morning classes Felix and Hyunjin walked towards the Campus cafe and grabbed some things to eat.
Felix got a tray of Tuna and Avocado sushi and a bottle of Chocolate milk. Hyunjin grabbed a ramen cup and a bottle of ramune.

(Trust me if you don't know what ramune is go and find out it is like the best drink known to man kind)

On their way out of cafe and into the college halls both boys could hear something. It was very unsettling. They both peeked around the corner of where the noises came from and weren't surprised one bit. It was non other then Han fuck boy Jisung. He of course was making out with a guy he probably didn't know. By the looks of it they could make out that the other guy was Wooyoung.

Hyunjin moved a little and both boys had fallen forward. "Shit.." Felix cursed why'll getting off of Hyunjin. They both got up pretty much forgetting about the two other's. "Really? Felix? Fucking hell you ruin everything don't you." Felix shot his head up to see Han staring at him with hatred in his eyes. Felix scoffed and replied "Oh fuck off dick head. Come on Hyunjin if we stay here any longer with this bitch we'll turn into a fuck boy too!" Felix ended that sentence why'll pretending to be shocked.

Before Felix could drag the both of them out of their Han spoke again. "Your boyfriend is a good kisser." "Ex. Ex-Boyfriend Jisung."

Han could tell he has gotten under Felix's skin so all he did was laugh a little and pushed through Hyunjin and Felix and made his way down to his dorm after collecting something from the boy known as 'Wooyoung.'

"Uhhh Felix I'ma get going and my dorm is on the other side of campus so I'll text you later." Felix nodded and Hyunjin ran in the other direction of Felix.

When Felix got to his dorm the door was locked. That was not a good sign. Felix walked in after unlocking it and noticing that Minho's stuff was no longer in the door way.

"Oh fuck.." Felix sighed and dropped on the couch and turned Heartbreak high on. After about thirty minutes into watching, the Bathroom door opened. Felix didn't look up because he knew who it was.

"Look who finally chose to show up." Felix spat out still not looking in the olders direction.  "Oh so you missed me then Lixie-" "Don't call me Lixie. Only my friends and people I care about can call me that."

Minho looked a bit disappointed but he understood where Felix was coming from. "Yeah... S-sorry." Minho walked into his room before Felix could question anything.

No.1 He's never heard him stutter before.
No.2 since when did he apologize for things like that???

Felix just ignored it and continued watching his show.

HAN'S POV

Before Felix and Hyunjin ran off Wooyoung paid me 42,737.85 (50$ on AUD) and headed back to my own dorm making sure I pushed past the two. I missed them...

As I entered I was overly happy to see that my roommate was not there. I got dressed out of my disgusting outfit and got into something more comfortable. Just a white shirt and some baggy cargo pants.

I watched Heartbreak high for about the one thousandth time. I only watched it because it reminded me of my happy times with Hyunjin and Felix before I fucked everything up.

My mind was traveling some place else but only got brought back once I heard the door click open. I quickly stood up knowing my bitch of a roommate was back.

"Hi Sung-" Tae-hyung stopped mid sentence locking me up and down. He sighed looking like he tried to stay calm but I knew he was mad. "Change."

I ran into my room after replying with a simple 'yes' and got changed into a outfit I despised but I knew I had to wear it or I'll have to suffer the consequences later on.

I finished getting dressed and walked out meeting Tae-hyung in the lounge room.

I grew sick in the stomach seeing that disgusting smirk on Tae-hyungs face. I thought I got rid of him after highschool but I was wrong.

"Now that's what I like to see~" Tae-hyung pulled me onto his lap caressing my thighs with his hands.

(I'ma change it back to a no one's POV cause idk :/)

Han flinched when the olders hand made his way up his skirt. "P-please can we...not do this today..?" Han felt the hand leave from under his skirt but made its way up to the belt. "Oh no Baby... like I've said. Once we've started.."

"There's no going back."

AN-

Hope this is good I definitely didn't think Han would be introduced so soon but whatever and I've changed the story behind Han so he no longer has a crush on Minho so :/

Anyways I might publish again tomorrow
Bye bye<3✌️

KitC-