Chapter 2

Taylor's p.o.v

I sharply glanced over my left shoulder and caught a glimpse of a pair of light grey eyes staring at me. Ever so slowly i raised my aching body off the floor. A sense of power was radiating off this wolf but it wasn't enough for an Alpha, they must be a Beta. Shit! I must have wandered onto another packs land without noticing! Before i had the chance to shift or even apologise the large wolf hurled itself at me through the darkness. Before i had time to react i felt my flesh tear as his canines dug into my shoulder and ripped away the tender muscle. A low wimper escaped my chapped lips as the darkness took over my body.

My eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal a dark and dingy cell. The bastard locked me up! All of a sudden it felt like i had been stabbed in the shoulder without mercy. I looked down at my wound. Blood was still oozing from the hole in my shoulder and a string of curse words slipped from my mouth when i caught sight of it.

Suddenly the door to the cells flew open and in strolled that coward who locked me up here in the first place.
"The Alpha is ready for you" he hissed as his his hand hooked itself around my upper arm with a tight grip. I winced. That was surely going to leave another bruise. He half dragged half carried me up 2 sets of stairs until we finaly reached a set of decorative old doors. The Beta lightly pushed the doors open before shoving me harshly to the ground. A few stray tears wandered down my cheeks as i slowly lifted my head off the floor.

Alpha Blake's p.o.v

I lightly sniffed the air as i wandered what to do with the rogue that Charlie had found on the edge of the territory last night. Apparently with what i hear he left her in a pretty bad condition as well. Good for him. Strawberries? and cream? I inhaled another deep breath as the smell of strawberries and cream once again invaded my senses. No-one from my pack had that arona. No-one could smell so sweet but yet so fierce at once ..... could they?

My thoughts were interupted when Charlie entered the room dragging a young girl behind him. He slammed her to the floor before giving me a slight nod of respect and exiting, leaving us alone. I heard her gentle sobbing and it shattered my heart seeing her this way. Wait, what?

Her head finaly lifted off the floor and her eyes dashed to meet mine. Her royal blue eyes captured my attention and i slowly started to feel like i was loosing myself in them. Dragging my eyesight down i realized that she was the most beautiful creature i had ever set my eyes on. Her long deep drown locks flowed down her back in straight lines, her pale features stood out with a strong contrast to her dark pieces of clothing and the gaping hole in her shoulder that was continuing to loose blood and WHAT!?

"Mine" i growled down at her before swifly picking her up bridal style. An electric feeling ran over my body as i pressed her harder to my chest, this caused a loud wimper to escape from her mouth. Her head nestled impossibly closer to my chest.

"Who did this to you baby girl" i almost purred, how could this girl have such a great effect on me already?

"It...t w..was the one who bought m..me here " she stuttered. My vision cloudered with red spots of anger. My body tensed but i instantly relaxed as i remembered my mate was pressed against my chest. As we walked past the sitting room on the way to the pack doctor i noticed my so called best friend Charlie cuddled up on the sofa with his mate Ella. Ella had deep autumn brown eyes and long, brown ringlets of hair brushing against her back. Charlie was extremely protective of Ella because they had not yet fully completed the mating process, this therefore made her a prime target among the other un-mated wolves in the area. This would also be the same with my mate if she chooses to accept me. God i hope she accepts me as i couldn't have asked for a more perfect mate. I dropped my mate onto the single recliner which earned a hiss from my mate and multiple curious glares from my Beta.

"Alpha why is the rogue not dead like the others?" He questioned, catiously un wrapping his mates arms from around his waist in order for him to stand up and face me. I could no longer control my emotions any more as i felt my wolf begging to be let free as my body shook with anger. My fist connected with Charlie's jaw as a deafening cracked pierced the silence. The panicking cries of Ella trying to pick his crumpled body of of the floor were soon replaced with cries of mercy and forgiveness for whatever her mate had done.

My boot came crashing down on his rib-cage as i winded him and hopefully broke a couple of bones in the process.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY MATE AGAIN OR I WILL HAVE YOU AND YOUR MATE PERMANTLY BANISHED FROM MY LANDS. DO YOU HEAR ME!?" A look or realization swarmed over Charlie's bloody face and the information sunk in. "I SAID DO YOU HE....." Another pain filled wimper caught my attention as i spun around on my heel to face my mate. Her hands were clutched to her shoulder as more and more blood gushed from her wound. "Shit" i murmed under my breath as i yet again picked her up enjoying the rush of pleasure it sent cursing through my body.

Just before i could reach the pack hospital i felt her body slump in my arms as she drifted unconscious.

That was all for Nellaphant cause she is an annoying sod but i love her to pieces.(Also i need to keep her happy so she will continue to update her wattpad story! *Wink wink* *hint hint*)