Chapter 7

Taylor's p.o.v

Darkness is intriging. When you have been locked inside a place where darkness is your only comfort (like me) then you will understand what i am trying to say. It interests you. You think you hear things. You think you see things but it is only your imagination.

I couldn't tell you how long i have been like this as there is no day, but only night.

Alpha Blake's p.o.v

*Bring bring*
*Bring bring*

I sleepily slipped my hand into my back pocket and pulled out my htc one x. I quickly cleared my throat before answering.

"Hello?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Hello Alpha Blake. It's Alpha Daine speaking. I am sorry to disturb you at such time but there is something i need your help with."

"Sure what can i help you with?"

"Well, a couple of weeks ago my daughter went missing and i believe she was taken by hunters. I was wondering if you and your pack would help me find her?"

My ears perked at the sudden mention of this young girl. Could it be? No it couldn't be ..... Surely not? Could my mate be this Alpha's daughter? If so, would he be ok with her staying with me?

"If you don't mind me asking, what is her name?"

"Of course not. Her name is Taylor Rose."

Brad's p.o.v

Alpha Blake better come and take back his Alpha role soon as i am not sure how much longer i can hold together the pack. I am barely coping with all the paperwork, shift managing and the pack training! In best interest of the pack, the Alpha and me i hope the Luna recovers soon.

Brad.

Someone is calling me from the pack link.

Yeah. I reply.

There was a rogue attack in the  woods last night.

How many men down?

None dead sir but 11 injured. We also found the Beta laying unconcious. Looks like he was attacked as well.

Charlie!

I jogged down the corridor towards the pack hospital. As the Alpha and his mate were moved Into a private room i could hopefully visit the injured pack members without Blake noticing. I lightly pushed open the doors to see all of our members that were hurt during the attack and the Alpha nurturing a bloody hand. I rushed over.

"Alpha what happened?"

"I got angry", why would he get angry? All he can think about lately is his mate.

"What happened"

"She might not wake up!" He slowly stood up and i could tell he had been crying. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes red and puffy. Alpha's don't cry or show their weaknesses unless they are completely overtaken by their emotions. He must be distraught.

"Everything will be alright mate" i placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

"You can't promise that." He turned away from me as i saw tears glistening his eyes threatening to fall.

"Alpha"

"What?" He murmed, wiping the stray tear from his cheek.

"We found Charlie".