Chapter 10

Alpha Blake's p.o.v

I can't believe my gorgeous mate is the fire elemental - the most powerful elemental there is. Yes, she needs to learn to control and strengthen her element, but after she does she may be more powerful then me. May.

I painfully shifted back into my human form as that fight had left me slightly injured. A soft moan escaped my lips as i attempted to lift my body of the floor, causing my mate to wince. Eventually i stumbled my way over to my mate who had a look of regret in her deep blue eyes. What is she regretting.

Name? Her anjelic voice mumbled through the mate link. Her head hung low, her eyes locked on the floor.

Alpha Blake of the Black forest pack. I replied reaching for her hand.

My fingers skimmed against hers causing a light spark before she roughly pulled away and stumbled back.

"I Taylor Rose reject you , Alpha Blake of Black forest pack, as my mate."

...

My wolf howled in pain and sadness and the remaining pack members gasped in shock. They would have no luna to lead them and I would have no mate to lead me.

My world had been turned upside down and i could do nothing about it. My eyes changed from their hazel shade to grey as my pained wolf took over my mind. A low wimper pushed past my lips as my body became too heavy for my legs to hold.

Taylor Rose. Such a beautiful name. Taylor Rose. Where had i heard that name before?

Alpha Daine's daughter. Alpha Daine's missing daughter.

"Alpha Daine's daughter." i mumbled under my breath. Her head immediantly snapped in my direction before she scampered off into the woods.

Ella stood their, panicked with what she should do.

"Alpha" she said.

"What." i grumpily mumbed. I was not in the mood for talking right now.

"I may know why your mate rejected you"

I made her tell me everything.

"The prophecy of The Fire wolf states that they will be the saviour of our species" she explained. "This means that as soon as she has her powers under control, Taylor will be forced to compete in a fight to the death against Marcus- The Vampire King."

.... My mate was meant to face the strongest Vampire alive and she thought she would be better off without me!?

"But before the battle may comence she must be at full power. To do this she must train for several months with the Water elemental. The water elemental will be someone close to her at the point she realizes her gift. They will also be the one .. t-to fi-finish off M-m-marcus afterhekillsyourmate" . . . .

"WHAT!?!?!?" I roared unable to contain the anger burning throughout my body.

"That's why she rejected you Alpha-she didn't want you feeling the pain of her loss anymore then she could help it."

My clothes disappeared as i transformed into my raging beast. Charlie lept infront of his precious mate in a feeble attempt to keep me away. The rest off my pack was calling to me, desperation laced in their voices. They wanted me to calm down.

How could i ever be calm again with the knowledge that i will never see the girl i spent my life looking for ever again? How can i be calm when my little mate is out there without her supposed 'guardian'!?

"Charlie...."

"Ella..."

"Let me go speak to hi  ......"

"NO!!"

"I can hear you you know" i growled  that voice didn't sound like mine. It was broken but powerful.

"Charlie. Get off me. Now"

"I refuse to let you put yourself in danger by talking to that pathetic mut who can't control his emotions!"

ouch.

Befofe my unstable wolf could pounce on that nuesance of a wolf and give him what he deserves he swept away by an isolate wall of water. The wall of water continued to mimick the sharp and brutal turns of Ella's hands before it cascaded down on the rest of the pack - leaving them looking like drowned cats and me a very confused Alpha.

"I need to go after her" she demanded, slowly rising from her seated position. "Maybe i can change her mind on you."