A public bathroom

A/n: The start of their relationship.Yes it's fast but then again it was been a long time coming for them.They were probably in love all this time but didn't notice it.

6 months earlier

Work had been more draining than usual.

Since Kendall had become interim CEO, Sophie had been incredibly stressed. She was worried about him, stepping into a role of mother to make sure he wouldn't fall back into his old ways.

Other than that work was fine but still she couldn't relax.Her business partner and friend, only friend if she was honest, noticed.

Deniz was very attentive, noting every habit she had so he could tell she was close to a breakdown.

Her breakdowns were dangerous. Not because they were bad, they were polar opposites. She'd break down quietly, invisibly.

So to prevent that Deniz took her out to get "drinks".

Just "Drinks" was a new club a relative of his acquired.
At first, she was unsure but thankfully she was dressed for it.

Deniz had left her to talk to someone and she was thankful for it.
She couldn't stand his attempts at small talk to see how she was doing.

After a few drinks, she gathered enough courage to enter the dance floor.
She didn't really listen to what song was playing, she was in her own world.

Until she felt eyes on her. Burning her but not in a bad way.

She looked around but she couldn't find the person looking at her. After a moment she decided to keep dancing.

A while later she needed to pee. She'd drank much more than she wanted to but at least she could hold her liquor.

Sophie entered the first toilet not caring which it was.
The sight before her shocked her though she knew it shouldn't.

"Steward fucking Hosseini."
"Sophie fucking Roy."
"Weird seeing you without your boyfriend."She said.
He smiled.
"Saw you dancing," he said.

It was him

He looked into her eyes and he lowered his face to snort the cocaine of the sink.

Might have been the hottest thing she had ever seen.

Her mouth was slightly opened, her eyes full of desire, stewy noticed.

Sophie Roy wasn't stupid. She'd always been one of the smartest people in the room. She knew she wanted Stewy for a long long time and he wanted her too.
And she knew he wanted her now.

He stood straight, walking to her. He was dangerously close.
He hovered over her staring into her big eyes.

He wanted to drown in them.

She stared back.

They were playing a game. A game of who would break first.
And neither of them wanted to relent.

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours.
Stewy was the one to relent.

His one hand cupped her neck, the other pulled her closer.
Their foreheads touched and their lips met.

The kiss was different for both of them.
They knew they were fucked but they didn't care.

They kissed until they ran out of air.
Her lipstick was smudged most of it was on stewy now.

He never looked so beautiful even though he always looked beautiful.

"Wanna leave?" she asked feeling brave.
"Absolutely."

The next morning, Sophie felt content.
She turned around her bed and saw an empty space.
It would've been surprising to see Stewy still there.

She checked her phone to see a message from Deniz asking her where she went off to.
She'd forgotten about him. She sent him a quick message back.

After a few minutes, she decided to leave her bed.
She opened the door of her walk-in closet and pulled out a large t-shirt.
Sophie threw it over her head and made her way to the bathroom before going to the kitchen.

Still a bit sleepy she put in the kettle for her tea.
"You don't drink coffee in the morning?"
She let out a scream.
"What the fuck stewy?"
Stewy laughed while she held her chest trying to calm down.

After her heartbeat went back to normal she realised that Stewy hadn't left her apartment.

She looked at Stewy confused but he only smiled walking over to her. He caged her between himself and the large table.
"Hey."
"Hey."
He nuzzled her nose before kissing her.
She never wanted him to stop kissing her.

The whistle of the kettle pulled them out of their moment.
"So you drink tea in the morning. Are you crazy?" he asked.
"Yes, I'm a Roy. You should know that all Roys are mad since your boyfriend is one."
"Don't talk about your brother now."He replied as he chased another kiss.
She kissed him deeply before pulling away the make her tea.

For some reason Stewy stayed the whole day. She didn't understand why but she didn't ask either.

It was nice. He was nice.
They spend the whole day in bed arguing and talking about god knows what.

Around 8 p.m. he did have to leave.
Neither of them wanted to be apart but they would never admit to it.
They also knew it could never happen again.

Kendall, bless him,was incredibly dramatic and neither of them wanted to deal with him.

Sophie tried watched movies but she felt....strange.
She missed Stewy and she only had him for one night/day.
She missed feeling his chest behind her, she missed him playing with her hair and she missed the weight of his arms around her.

She was fucked.

On the other side of town stewy felt the same.
He never thought his best friend's sister would worm her way into his mind like that.

Not to be confused, he always wanted to fuck Sophie but he never thought he would...fall in love with her.

He shook his head. He couldn't be in love. Love wasn't something he did. Well expect Kendall....and Sophie.

"Fuck."

He realised he wanted to know everything about her.
He wanted to study her like an artist would a painting, like a linguist would a language.
He wanted to take her in, memorise every corner of her.

He was shocked. Sophie Roy had hit him like a whirlwind.

Stewy had to make a decision.
Would he stay at home or would he go to the person who could become his home?

The answer was easy.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"What the fuck?"
For a minute Sophie thought it was Kendall who found out about Stewy or worse her father but to her surprise and relief, it was Stewy.

"What-"
Stewy's lips cut her off.
She welcomed it.
Her hands were in his hair, and his hands were holding her by the waist.

"Stewy fucking Hosseini."
"Sophie fucking Roy."

None of them would've thought the greatest love story
of their life would start in a public bathroom.