Chapter Four Pg 1

It had been a week since Nahele and I had become boyfriends, and we just couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I was sitting in Nahele's lap as he nibbled my neck. "Mmm, Luka míppá mixxa, itti susi nú." Nahele purred in wengolin. "I love you too, my mate." I purred back. I slid off of his lap and walked into the kitchen, and brought a cup of tea back with me. "Hey, Nahele?" I hummed. "Hmm, what is it, love?" Nahele hummed. "I was wondering when you want to take it to base three." I hummed while sipping my tea. Nahele hummed slightly before clicking his tongue. "It'll be soon, my sweet incubus." Nahele purred. I blushed and leaned in to kiss him. Nahele then pulled me down and began to make out with me again. "Mmm, Luka, I love you." Nahele moaned into the kiss. "I love you too, Nahele." I moaned back. As our tongues danced, I lightly grabbed Nahele's antlers and began to grind my hips against his groin, causing him to moan slightly. "Luka..." Nahele moaned. "Nahele... I need you." I whined while grinding my hips against his groin. Nahele groaned slightly and put his hands on my hips. He ran his tongue down my neck, causing me to shudder and grow wet. "Nahele... Please, me, I need it." I whined softly. Nahele looked at me and grinned. He then leaned me back on my living room floor to where he was on top of me. He then lowered himself to my lower half and pressed his snout against my clothed velva and cock. "Permission my love?" Nahele purred. "Yes." I moaned back. Nahele nodded hooked his claws under the band of my sweatpants and swiftly yanked them down along with my thong. Once those were out of the way Nahele then began to brush his fingers against my velva lips feeling one of my piercings as well. "Luka, you didn't tell me you had any piercings." Nahele purred. Nahele then found my king's crown pubic and deep shaft piercings as well. "They look beautiful on you." Nahele purred while taking one of my puffy velva lips between his fangs. "Ohh, Nahele!" I moaned softly while spreading my legs. Nahele purred as he gave my pierced velva lip some well-needed attention too. "Ahh!" I moaned while tossing my head back. "You enjoying this Luka?" Nahele purred while slipping his tongue inside my now dripping velva. "Ahh! Yes, Nahele!" I moaned while lightly gripping his antlers. "Good." Nahele purred his voice vibrating against my puffy velva. "Mmm, fuck, Nahele I need your cock, please give it to me!" I moaned. "Not yet, love, I wanna wait a little bit longer." Nahele purred while eating me out. I whined slightly and tossed my head to the side digging my fingernails into my floorboards leaving scratches on them. "Nahele, please!" I whined my entire body quivering. Nahele only giggled pulled his tongue out of my velva and looked up at me. "Luka, your begging isn't gonna get me to give me my cock, be patient you'll get it soon I promise." Nahele hummed. He then dipped back down and resumed eating me out. He then took my swollen clit into his fangs and he used his long tongue to swirl around and lick it. "Ahh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed while digging my claws into my floorboards. "Then cum for me, babe." Nahele purred. I moaned and gripped his antlers in an attempt to move his head to my dripping velva getting a soft chuckle from him. "Alright alright, I put my tongue inside you." Nahele purred. Nahele then took his mouth off of my clit and thrust his tongue inside my velva and started to swirl it around tasting all of my walls. "Nahele!" I gasped in a high-pitched cry. "Mmm, Luka your taste never ceases to surprise me." Nahele purred while eating me out. "Oh Fuck, NAHELE!" I screamed as I arched my hips cumming all over Nahele's face. Nahele purred and pulled his tongue out as he began to lick my velva clean of its sweet goodness. "Mmm, Luka, you came hard." Nahele purred while continuing to lick my velva. I blushed and covered my face up. "If I'm sweet it means I'm fertile, so maybe it was best that you didn't give me your cock." I said with a vivid blush. Nahele finished licking the last of my orgasm off of my velva and he moved til his face was in front of mine. "Luka, my mate, let me kiss you." Nahele purred. I blushed and smiled at him. I then pulled his head towards me and gave him a wet and sloppy kiss. I brushed my tongue against his fangs asking for entrance. Nahele happily obliged. He opened his mouth just wide enough to slip my tongue inside his mouth. Our tongues soon began to dance as I explored his mouth. His mouth tasted of my orgasm as we kissed. After about thirty minutes of a heavy make-out session, we broke the kiss saliva running down our chins. "Luka..." Nahele panted softly. "Nahele..." I panted back. I stared into those silver pools as I began to blush and show my rare submissive side. Suddenly the doorbell rang scaring both me and Nahele half to death. Nahele yelped and got off of me as I yanked my pants and underwear back up. Quickly getting to my hooves I walked over to my door and peeked out of my peephole. After I saw no one I cautiously opened my door to see a package on my doorstep. It had been two weeks since Wren went back to his house after his rapist suddenly went missing. Probably thanks to Mallory and his brother. So it was just me and Nahele again. I picked up the package and carried it inside. I sat it on the table and forgot about it while Nahele and I went upstairs to take a nice bath together.