Chapter IX

●○•°•○●
Started: 22/10/2023 [02:10 AM]
Enjoy!!
●○•°•○●

America smiled as the plane flew off. He stayed a few seconds longer before leaving back to his car. He spent the next half an hour getting home.

●○•°•○●

Once he arrived and parked his car in the garage, he got out and went inside.

"Hey, Nada. I'm back!"

America put his keys down and proceeded to take off his leather jacket. He walked into the living room and almost burst out laughing.

Canada was lying on the floor with four of America's children sitting on his back, pinning him in place.

"Oh, hey, Ame-!"

"Silence, thief!"

Utah said and kicked Canada lightly in the ribs.

"Ohhh. Ow. You got me! Bleh. . ."

Canada let out a noise and dropped his head. The children squealed and began giggling.

"Alright, Ya'll!" America chuckled and went to help his brother. "Let Uncle Canada get up." America took Canada's arm and pulled him up. The four children slid off and landed on their butts.

"Awww. . ."

They pouted. America smiled and kneeled. "How about we all go see a movie, yeah?" The children's expressions immediately lifted, and they ran off to go upstairs. From downstairs, the two adults could hear "Movie! Movie! Movie!" As the children gathered everyone else.

After a few minutes, all the children were heading out. "Everyone in the family van!" America shouted while grabbing a different set of keys. Canada locked the house and climbed in with America in the driver's seat.

"Off we go!"

●○•°•○●

Time: 15:08 PM
Location: Air Force One

●○•°•○●

Britain felt himself drowsily open his eyes. He let out a groan and turned his head sideways. He felt himself lying on soft and comfortable material. His vision was still slightly blurry. . . 'Fuck. . .' Was the only thing that came to his mind. He tried to move a hand to cover his face when he felt it being restricted. The Brit's mind was foggy and clouded. He tiredly looked down and saw that his wrists were tied together with zip ties. He then tried moving his feet but they too wouldn't budge. . .

The island closed his eyes again from exhaustion.

Footsteps echoed closer to his body but there was nothing he could do at the moment. . .

A hand was pressed against his forehead and his hair was pushed back to reveal beads of sweat dripping down.

"Is he awake?"

Britain heard a gruff voice call out. It was a bit muffled due to the chemical that was still in his system.

"Should be. . ." Someone else responded.

"You can leave. I'll keep an eye on him. . ."

The second person walked away and went into the cockpit to resume flying the plane while the first person sat in a chair across from Britain.

The smell of a cigarette being lit caught Britain's attention. He despised the smokey smell it gave off. He opened his eyes again and stared at the General. The Brit scrunched up his nose and attempted to sit up. The click sound of a gun echoed and Britain looked back at the general.