Shipping

Today the day of taekook... The most precious day so I made the inauguration of this book today cause it's all related with my Taekook. They are serving in the military seperately but there love, there bond is inseparable.

This whole story is dedicated to the love birds... Please give taekook so much love🙇🏻‍♀️💜🐯🐰💜

It's just the storyline so don't compare it to real, it may or may not be real but I will be going to put many of the moments of Taekook which I loved the most....

And most important the update will be slow as compared to my other books... Sorry!

And very very very important! This story or any of my books don't allow homophobic people. Kindly don't expect kindness from me for homophobics 🙂👍

Anyways enjoy~

No proof read...
.
.

"What the hell is this Jiminie?!"
Taehyung slammed his mobile on the bed angrily.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down angry tiger, what's with this anger now?"
Jimin asked checking the phone and rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with this video? I loved it so I posted it"
Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"But why this?"
Taehyung glared at Jimin.

"Because see how cute and handsome I'm looking"Jimin flipped his hairs sassily

Jimin flipped his hairs sassily.

"It's not about you Jimin!"
"Okay but you and kookie are also looking fine"
Jimin pouted.

"Oh really? Then why Me and Jungkook is being shipped all over the world?"
Taehyung asked irritatedly and show him the twixtor, where taekook is trending on number one.

"Wow! It's nice--"
"Shut up Jimin! This is not nice. I don't like this shipping"
Taehyung cut Jimin off rudely.

"Okay you don't like shipping that means you like Jungkook?"
Jimin asked him raising his eyebrows in teasing manner.

"What?!"
Taehyung shouted.

"You yourself see this video, how kookie is staring at you! Isn't it obvious that he likes you"
Jimin said smiling.

"It can't be possible I and koo? Together? Not at all and I know Jungkook too don't like this shits!! He is staring at me because... Because--"

"Because what tae?"
Jimin asked.

"I-I forgot... Just leave it, next time keep it in mind to post normal things on the social media, this-this shipping makes me uncomfortable!"
Taehyung said and went out of the room slamming the door shut.

"Are you uncomfortable or unable to hide your feelings for Jungkook?"
Jimin muttered to himself chuckling.
.
.

"Oh my goodness! I literally got exposed"
Jungkook said hiding his face in his palm, blushing furiously.