Unexpected meeting and unexpected friendship

The day arise quite early. Jungkook's suspicious level was increasing. He don't wanted Taehyung to go to meet Bogum but his hands were tied.

Taehyung was getting ready to go to meet Bogum. Jungkook entered.

"Oh my goodness someone is shining like a star"
Jungkook asked in awe, which made Taehyung blush.

"Don't joke around baby"
Tae scratched his nape awkwardly.

"Do you think I'm lying"
Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his collars before kissing him passionately.

Jungkook was the one to pull off from the kiss. He cleaned Taehyung's wet lips softly.

"Why are you nervous hyung? It's not the first time you are meeting any unknown person"
Jungkook asked the already nervous hooman.

"How did you know?"
Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

"Silly Tae's silly question!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Leave this, just answer my question tae. Why are you getting nervous?"
Taehyung let out a heavy sigh before replying.

"I too don't know bun. I mean he is a very well known actor. And I'm just a mere idol. How will I manage it? I am confused a lot..."
Taehyung voiced out his feelings.

"Listen tae, the first and the most important thing is that, you are not just a mere idol, you are talented singer, great dancer and handsome person okay? And what happens if he is a actor? You too are a respected personality among other actors, idols. So do not get insecure"
Jungkook placed a soothing kiss on Tae's forehead.

"But I don't wanna go, I will just embarass myself, nothing else"
Taehyung pouted.

"Okay then, don't go"
Taehyung gasped.

"But Namjoon hyu--"
"I will talk this with Namjoon hyung. Don't worry"
Taehyung shook his head.

"No koo, it's not only about Namjoon hyung. I know he will cancel the meet but Bogum hyung took out his precious time just to meet me"
Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's statement.

"So what? You are not comfortable to meet. You are getting nervous, so there's no need to adjust. If he is nice then he will understand your point of view"
Jungkook flicked his forehead.

"No bun, you are not getting me, I have to be professional"
Kookie sighed before nodding his head.

"You are right though. You h-have to go, but yeah if you still are hesitant you can cancel okay, don't need to take stress"
Tae nodded.

"Yes my bun"
Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

'I am also getting nervous tae, don't wanna let you go'
Koo pouted.

"Don't need to worry baby, I will be alright"
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and Jungkook's nervousness calmed down in instant.

'I am overthinking, nothing else'
Jungkook smiled.

"Tae-ah are you ready? Manager nim is here"
Namjoon called out, taekook smiled at each other softly before making their ways to the living room.

"Namjoon hyung--"
"He is not bad baby, don't worry. He is the most wonderful person, you will not feel uncomfortable around him infact you will enjoy his company. When you will back at home you will crave to meet him"
Namjoon patted his shoulder.
Jungkook frowned.

"Why will he c-crave Joonie hyung? It's just the professional meeting nothing else. Right TaeTae?"
The Jeon Jungkook deadpanned. Taehyung nodded and ruffled his jealous bunny's hairs in adoration.