THE FIRST DATES

The next day Ben found Mal, and asked her on a date. Mal knew Luke asked her sister on a date after the tourney game yesterday, so Mal and Marley were currently looking for Evie.

"There you are!" Mal calls out as she sees Evie sitting beside Doug, "We have been looking for you literally everywhere!"

"What's wrong?" Evie asks.

"Ben just asked me out on...." Mal huffs, "A date."

"Luke asked me yesterday." Marley says with a dreamy look on her face.

"Nice." Doug says as Evie smiles.

"We can handle this. Bye." Evie says as they start walking back to the dorms, "You're both looking a little pale."

"Yeah, of course." Mal says.

"I can fix that with some gloss and some blush." Evie explains as Marley nods, and Mal groans. Once back at the dorms, Evie starts getting both of the girls ready. Marley was already to go, so she was sitting beside Mal on the bed.

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Mal says after what felt like the 100th brush stroke.

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie says with a smile.

"Our mom was never really big on make up tips and Mal isn't into this kind of stuff." Marley says as Evie applies lip gloss to Mal's lips.

"Well, now you both have me." Evie says with a smile, "And we're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asks.

"Sometimes." Evie admits, "Are you guys afraid of your mom?"

Marley shrugs her shoulders, as she picks at the skin around her nails, "Sometimes."

"I just really want her to be proud of us. She gets so angry with us when we disappoint her. And sh....yeah, she's our mom, so we know she loves us....in her own way, I guess." Mal says with a sad smile, as Marley grabs her hand and rubs her knuckles gently.

"Moving on. Come see." Evie says, as she brings both girls over to the mirror.

"Oh." Marley and Mal say with a laugh as they see themselves.

"I know." Evie says.

"We look...." Marley starts.

"Say it." Evie says with a smile.

"Not hideous." Mal finishes .

"Not even close." Evie says before her and Marley walk away. Mal looks back in the mirror and realizes that Auradon is making her, her sister, and her friends happy.

There is a knock on the door. Marley and Mal walk over and open the door to find Ben and Luke standing on the other side. Ben holding two helmets, and Luke holding a picnic basket.

The brothers are stunned with how beautiful both girls look. Luke is the first one to break out of his trance, "Hello beautiful."

"Hiya, pretty boy." Marley says with a dimpled smile, a blush on her cheeks.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Ben says causing Mal to smile.

Luke and Marley snort, "Smooth." They both say before laughing, and walking away from Mal and Ben.