Chapter 2

I woke up with familiar arms around me and I couldn't help but snuggle into the warm embrace of my boyfriend, he kissed the top of my head and I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too." I looked at the time, "Alright, time to get up. We gotta work out and then go talk to Triple H and Steph.", I stood up and grabbed my luggage with my black nike shorts, my Nike shoes, and I threw on one of my many Tanktops. I fixed my hair into a braid before walking out of the bathroom only to see Randy still laying on the bed. I raised an eyebrow and jumped on him, straddling him and holding his arms above his head, "1.... 2..." He flipped us and I smirked, he lent down and kissed me, "Randy Orton wins against Ali Lee. Again.", I giggled, "Come on. We are at the arena and Steph and Hunter have our car here." I lead him outside and we got into the car, going to the gym the company rented for us.

After 4 hours in the gym we went back to the arena and quickly showered, I grabbed my high waisted black shorts, one of Randy's shirts, and my Chuck Taylor's. I ran to hair and makeup and they fixed everything for me. "Thanks loves!", I hugged them and ran off to Steph's office. "Hey Stephanie." I sat down on Randy's lap, "Hey." My hands found Randy's, whose arms snaked around my waist and hands laid over my stomach, my hands laying over his, he kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Storyline for you three.", I raised an eyebrow, "Three?", the door opened and I nodded, "Hey Jon.", he smiled, "Allison. Randal." I rolled my eyes and he sat beside us, "Anyway, storyline for you three. Obviously it intertwines with Randy and Ali's relationship, Dean you will flirt with her every chance you get. Ali, get annoyed by it for awhile, but give in slowly. Randy, she's yours and you want to keep her. Yeah?", I looked at Randy, "I'm fine with it if you are.", he nodded and we signed the paper, "Wait, so I'm doing what exactly?", Steph smiled, "Trying to steal Randy's girl. We may throw in your 'enemies' to target her and you both run to save her multiple times." He nodded and he signed the paper, "Here's your scripts, not that you three actually use them, but still. Have fun." We all smiled and shook hands, well Steph and I hugged. "Thanks Boss Lady!", she chuckled, "You're welcome Psycho!", I stuck my tongue out, "I'm not psycho!"

Randy's POV

Ali skipped beside me and she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, Brie and Nikki walked up, "Hey girl!" She smiled and hugged her two friends, "Hey baes. How are you?", they smiled, "Great.", Ali looked at Nikki, "How's John? His elbow looks really nasty.", I nodded in agreement and held her hand, she smiled and turned back to The Bellas, "He is fine, he may need surgery so he'll be out for awhile." Ali looked concerned but we are all great friends, "That's horrible, we'll have to surprise him or something at home with a party before he comes back but after his surgery." The two sisters smiled and I heard a familiar sound, "Allison Brooke Mendez! I have been looking for you!", Ali smiled, "April Jennette Mendez Brooks, you obviously didn't look hard enough." The two hugged and I smiled, Ali really loves her sister and if Aj were to leave the company or the two be put in a fighting/rivalry storyline with each other her heart would break. Aj laughed, "Dolph needs a partner for the night, two actually. He wanted John and Nikki, but John can't and so he figured the next best couple." We looked at each other, "Hell yeah I'll support my show off of a friend!" Ali hugged her sister and grabbed my hand, "Let's go!" I chuckled as she dragged me toward Steph and Hunter, "Hey, Dolph-", Ali didn't let them finish, "We'll do it." Steph smiled, "You get your hands on Summer, Fandango, and Cody." I smiled, "Sounds like fun." Ali turned and raised an eyebrow, "That bitch is going down!" She giggled and skipped off, "You're dating a psycho.", I looked at Hunter, "I know, but she's my psycho. Hey, don't let her get too hurt in this storyline of ours right?", he nodded, "She's the Archangel of the Diva's Division, she won't get hurt." I smiled, "Good because if she gets hurt, the superstar that has a place in that Divas heart, is gonna be out for awhile." He smiled, "You really love her don't you?" I smiled, "Of course I do. She is my everything."