Chapter 15

Allison sat along side John at the Q&A, she wasn't really dressed up but she didn't look like a slob either, she smiled at something he said and laughed, making the people smile, "How do you feel about the heel change?", she smiled, "I don't think I've ever been truly classified as a heel or a face so it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Really as I progress, you'll see that all the company wanted to do was give me a label." Cameras flashed and she rolled her right shoulder slightly wincing, old injuries; "You said last night that you now reside in California, where at exactly." She smiled, "I'm not going to tell that information, but I'm sure it will be out due to my involvement with the Kardashians and the Jenners." More cameras flashed causing her to smile, "How do you feel about Aj and Cm Punk both leaving?" She sighed, "I'm can't say I'm surprised in all honesty, but I'm still adapting to not seeing my older sister everyday. It's a weird change for me but I'll get through it." John looked at her and smiled, "John how is your and Nikki Bella's relationship?" He smiled, "It's well, she just has a different route than I do for awhile." Allison smiled, "Allison, how are you doing emotionally after everything that's happened the last year and half.", she sighed and John went to say something but she stopped him, "I've been through a lot and I am still trying to get through everything, if you wouldn't mind I would rather not talk about my personal situation at the time." John sent her a reassuring smile and she nodded, "Is there something going on between you two?", they looked at each other and laughed, "Oh heavens no! John and I are just friends. More than that actually, though we don't have much on screen interaction, off screen John is like a brother to me and I know if I ever need anything he will be there and he knows it is also vise Versa." John nodded in agreement, "Besides, I don't think Allison is up for a relationship and I know she wants to focus on herself and bettering herself in the ring." She smiled, "Exactly." She glanced around, "Allison! What happened at 1 Oak in Las Vegas?", she glanced down, "That wasn't one of my finest moments." Everyone chuckled but John, "1 Oak, well that story is a rather indecent story of my anger and love for my family." She sighed, "What happened at 1 Oak was a bad mistake on my part and I apologize again for my actions toward that person, but they had no right to be there and despite my forgiving personality, I'm also one of a hot temper. They made some rude comments toward someone I look to as a sister and as she walked away to avoid it the comments got worse and I could tell they were hurting her so I intervened, I didn't throw the first swig but sure has hell threw the last." John looked at her and she mouthed, I'll explain later, he nodded and she looked at her phone, "Well it looks like our time is up. It was a pleasure." The pair stood and took a few photos before leaving and going to their car.

"Time for the air port." John looked at her, "Not before you tell me what the hell happened at 1 Oak. Why were you even there?", she looked at him, "It was 2 months ago and it doesn't matter." He looked at her, "It does if it was about something from your past." She scoffed, "No, it was about her's and they were using not so nice words. They were affecting her and she just walked away but the words got worse. I asked the people to either be respectful or leave because we had rented the place and they were not there on our invite, they laughed and yes they brought up something but it didn't matter, I told them they were only there to feel better about themselves and they threw the first punch. I dodged and grabbed their arms twisting it behind their back and keeping a tight grip, but they head butted me and it turned into an all out brawl, Scott had them leave and Khole gave me a giant hug. The paps weren't inside but someone had recorded it and put it online, so E talked about it. We talked to E and we set the record straight with a video from the club that night and the tape from KUWTK. The courts dropped all charges and charged them with harassment and trespassing." John looked at her, "Why did they bring up?", she looked away and grabbed her sunglasses, "Damn it Allison! What did they bring up?" She looked at him, a single tear on her cheek, "Madison, they brought up Madison." John looked at her and pulled her into a hug, feeling her sobbing and her tears falling, she was trying so hard to be strong but she didn't have to be all the time. She looked at him, "What happened after the brawl that is?", she glanced down, "I got drunk and got sent to Scott's private beach house because I didn't want Mason and Penelope seeing me like that nor did I want them to see Scott. Nothing happened but I broke down and told him everything, he told Kim, and she told Khloe and Kim. Soon I had a giant support system and only two of them were practically begging for me to stay, Scott and Kim, then I got a video from Roman. It was Dean crying my name, heartbreaking sobs, Kourtney seen it and told me to come back and work things out, but I don't think I want to. It's been heartbreak, and I don't want to be second choice John, I can't be second choice again. It took so much to actually come back, to face my demons.", she smiled, "I realized my demon while I was away and it was that I fall to easily and love to deeply." She looked down and moved a piece of hair behind her ear, "I don't know why I'm letting it get to me but I guess I just know that I'm not enough." She sighed, "Come on enough of the emotional shit. Let's go so I can best people up." John raised an eyebrow, "We're definitely not going if you say that." She huffed out, "Let's go so I can see my best friends because I miss them and I need girl time and apparently I am going to be on two E shows." John raised his eyebrow again, "You really are loved by so many people." She shrugged, "Not the way I want to be." She sighed and fiddled with her fingers and John grabbed her hand, "Hey, you'll find someone that will cherish you and love you forever, but until then put on a smile because you never know if someone is falling in love with it." She smiled and her dimples didn't show, "Nope, really smile. Show the dimples." She laughed and smiled a genuine smile, looking down when her dimples for show for everyone, "There, see." She smiled, "Let's go before the paps post that we are hanging out and you're cheating on Nikki with me." He nodded and drive off to get to the airport, time to go to Europe.