Chapter 12

Dwayne and Dolph woke up to find Allison gone, the Advil gone, and her phone gone. "Where'd she go?" Dwayne's phone rang, "Hey John." He sighed, "Alright, I'm on my way." He stood up, "She is at the gym with Roman, she is about to kill herself but if Roman goes to step in, she bites his head off." The two rushed to the gym to see Allison in the ring beating the hell out of an NXT diva and a superstar jumped in, got flipped and put into a submission hold, "Ali, it's Seth." She sighed and let him up, "Sorry."

She sighed and rested against the middle rope, her legs crossed, but no smile. Roman, Dwayne, Seth, and Dolph all looked down. Summer Rae walked in and Dean behind her, the two pausing and looking at Ali. She looked up and stood, flipping out of the ring and grabbing her towel, "I've been here since four, I'm going to go shower then go out. Alone." She walked out and Summer went to say something but Dean pulled her back and pushed her away, "Don't." She glared and caught Ali glancing back at him, she nudged Dean and he looked over, making Ali turn back and leave. The guys all looked at him and the divas at Summer, Randy walking in, "Who said something to Ali?", Dean turned, "What do you mean?" Randy looked at him, "Like you have any right to know." Dean scoffed, "More than you, at least I didn't lie about a mandatory trip together just to get back in her pants. I have more respect than that.", Randy smirked, "Not enough or you wouldn't have cheated." Dean looked down and felt the new silver chain around his neck, her ring on it. "At least I actually love her." He walked out, slamming his shoulder against Randy's and walking to the service desk. "Was Allison Lee just here? Sorry, Allison Mendez?" The woman nodded, "Yeah actually she looked upset. She had tears in her eyes. She seems to be an angel, don't know why someone would want to hurt her." Dean glanced down, "Me." The woman shook her head, "You better fix it and fast, she asked for me to call Mark from creative for her to meet at a restaurant to discuss a character change." Dean's eyes widened and he looked at his watch, "What restaurant?", the woman glanced down, "A really classy one." The elevator dinged and Stephanie walked down, with Vince, "Were you in the gym? Just now?", Dean shook his head, "Lover boy has been here for about 10 minutes asking me about Allison Mendez. Why what happened in the gym?", Vince and Stephanie glared, "We'll discuss that later, but right now. It appears Summer attacked Randy." Seth and Roman walked out holding Summer, "He called me a whore!", the elevator dinged, "That's because that is what you are. Do you even wrestle or do you just drop your pants? You're the only diva willing to jump from superstar to superstar. Dolph, Rusev, Dolph, Tyler, who is next? Fandango left you because of you hitting on Superstars backstage that have girlfriends and wives, some that even work with us." Allison was in a black v-neck jumpsuit with black heels and black jeweled rings on her hands, she had a small necklace on and her black earrings in. "I beat you to hell four months ago. You haven't been in the ring since. Honestly, you don't belong here.", her phone binged and she glanced at it, "Mr. McMahon, Stephanie; if you'll excuse me I have a meeting with creative." They nodded and she walked by, Dean turned but circled around and met her outside, "Ali, can we please talk?", she glanced at her phone, "Not now, I have a meeting with creative and it's a lunch meeting. Maybe when I get back." He watched her climb into a black SUV and he watched it pull off, "Follow her if you really care son. Make her listen." Dean looked at Vince, "Are you sure sir?" Vince nodded, "The worse that can happen is you get beat up by the entire roster." Dean shrugged, "It's worth it for her." Vince smiled, "You really care about her don't you?", Dean nodded, "I do, but I really fucked up." Vince nodded, "You did, but ease yourself back in. You have to earn back trust you lost and it will never be easy but it's worth it." Dean nodded and glanced down, "I don't know where they went." Vince smirked, "I do." A car pulled up, "Come on." Dean and Vince climbed in and pulled away.

"He is seriously helping Dean?" Dwayne nodded, "He flat out told him that if he wants her back, he has to make her listen and gain back trust he himself lost. He is taking him to the meeting. Mark and Ali can't argue with the boss." Roman looked at him, "Ali can." Seth and Dolph nodded, "How well do you think this is going to go?", Nikki and John walked over, "If it involves Ali, not well." Brie chuckled, "Come on, knowing Ali she went to a good restaurant she checked everything out and it's acceptable for all of us to go." Everyone nodded, "Let's go watch the firework show." The loaded up in two SUVs and had the driver take them to the only restaurant in the area that Ali will eat at.