Chapter 3

Ali's POV

I sighed as I sat back down on the bus, we were 15 minutes behind schedule due to last minute script change, while Steph and Hunter are a well deserved two week long break, I'm in charge and I get to make people's lives a living hell. I already have a 3 on 1 divas match planned, the 6 man tag team match, and a main event for next week's raw, Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns. Randy climbed on, "What the hell was that?!", I looked at him, "I'm just doing what Stephanie and Hunter told me to do Randy. Don't get pissed at me." His jaw was pulsing in anger and I raised my eyebrow, "I could've gotten a warning!", I crossed my arms over my chest, "Seriously! I didn't even get a warning! This was a last minute thing! None of those men out there knew what was going on. I did and our bosses did! Don't get mad or pissed with me Randal Keith Orton." He frowned, "Sorry babe." I nodded, "Better. Now then, tell me what you think about these matches."

Dean's POV

She just saved my ass, and she gave me a match against Rollins and his guard dogs. I am teamed up with my best friend and her boyfriend. "What the hell is going on?" I sat down in the car and Roman was smiling "Did you see how quick she was? Bray was down in like 3 seconds!! She is so small but powerful, I wouldn't want to be on that side of her!!" I chuckled at him, "Is the great Samoan scared of a little girl?" He stared at me, "She can go from the sweetest person you know, to a freaking psycho lunatic that has the drive and the power to ruin your day possibly even your life." I shook my head, "She isn't that bad." He raised an eyebrow, "Because you're freaking crazy. How does Randy put up with her?", Aj walked by, "Because he knows he can't win with her. You never can, you might think you have but she isn't playing a simple battle, she plays war." She sat down in her seat on the bus we all shared together and the Bellas ran over, "So is your sister in charge for two weeks?", Aj nodded, "yeah which means some people's lives at work are going to be hell.", I looked at roman, "Tread carefully." I smirked and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.
D- Hey princess, heard you're my boss for 2 weeks.
A- Yes Dickhead I am, so tread lightly.
D- Well then, I guess you got our scripts for Smackdown?
A- Yea, and tread carefully. Seen the third page?
I shook my head, "Third page?", I opened the packet and flipped to page three and my eyes widened, she is going to kiss me, again. Well, I'm going to forcefully kiss her, she is going to smack me, then Randy gets to hit me. Then our match.
D- Fun
A- Whatever. I gotta go please my man. He is kinda upset right now. Maybe I'll talk to you later.

Maybe. She's my boss right, she has to talk to me. Before my match, with her boyfriend, after I kiss her. "I'm so screwed." Roman looked at me, "What?", "I'm so screwed man." He chuckled and read my script over, "You're screwed." Aj laughed along with the Bellas and I frowned, "Surely she doesn't actually hate me, right?" Paige popped up, "Actually she probably does, you're kind of a dick to her backstage when she tries to talk to you after you're matches. Especially ones where you beat up people she doesn't like." She sank back down in her seat and my eyes widened, oh my god. I was here for 6 months before her and Randy started dating. Could she have possibly liked me and my attitude drove her away? "Fuck."

Ali's POV

We are at the next venue to tape Smackdown, I frowned and quickly put on my makeup. I had changed into a black skater dress and Red converse shoes. I smiled and walked out to Stephanie's music and I smirked and walked right out to the ring and smiled, "Hello and welcome to Thursday Night Smackdown in the beautiful city of Saint Louis Missouri!" I heard cheering and I smiled, "Now, while Steph and Hunter are away, I've been put in charge. So, first off. The diva's match for tonight is a no disqualification, falls count anywhere, elimination, two on three match. Then we will have Bray Wyatt verses Kane. Then some Dolph Ziggler with Aj Lee verse Daniel Bryan with Brie Bella. Finally we'll have our main event, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins and J&J Security. The stipulation will be of the Universe's decision. Vote on the WWE App." I smiled and went to skip off when Randy's music played and he ran out to the ring and jumped in, "Are you okay? Stay by me okay. All night." I nodded in confusion and the lights switched off, Randy disappeared and the lights flipped back on. I was face to face with Brock Lesner. "Someone help her!" I backed up with fear in my eyes and Dean ran out and stood between us, "Run." I shook my head, "No." Brock looked at Dean and I and smiled, "Before you do anything Lesner just know that I can suspend you for a month. I can take your title from you, and I can have a match between the top two superstars for the belt." He looked at me and I had to look up at him slightly, he is like a foot and a half taller than me. Paul ran out, "I am so sorry for that Miss. Lee, it won't happen again. Brock, c'mon don't hurt the girl." I smiled and stepped closer to Dean, "If you want to hurt Ambrose you gotta go through me. He is part of the main event, you will not touch him.", I smiled and winked before I heard, 'Can you smell, what the Rock is cooking.', I sidestepped and pulled Dean with me as Dwayne speared Brock and I laughed and skipped around, quickly hugging my best friend. We all walked out of the ring and I grabbed a microphone, "Just to be safe, security. Keep Lesner out of my building at all cost."