three

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○○○○

"Perfect form." Aisha hyped Julie up as she crouched down to get a better angle. Julie crossed her arms and leant back on her bike.

Aisha stood up and handed Julie her phone to look at the pictures. "I look hot." She admired her pictures as she picked out which ones to post. "Think this will finally get me a girlfriend?" She thought about the girl from the beach. She wished she got her number, or even her name.

Julie pouted behind her visor as Aisha laughed at her. "You won the All Valley and have a motorcycle, I'm sure you'll have a lucky lady by the end of the summer."

"Thanks girl. We should probably get to the Dojo." Julie turned the ignition on. "Want a ride?" The engine revved, causing Aisha to decline.

"Absolutely not." She got into her car and waved Julie off. "See you in ten minutes!"

Julie arrived much quicker than Aisha. If anyone asked, she knew a short cut. Which was going thirty over the speed limit. Half of the class had already arrived by the time she got there.

She changed into her gi and joined the boys as they stretched out on the mat as they whispered to each other. "So I did a deep dive last night." Hawk started. "And you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father." Julie looked up in confusion.

Miguel shook his head in disappointment. "I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us."

Julie sympathized with the two. They were bitter after being embarrassed in front of the class. "Explains why he's been giving you guys shit for kicking Keene's ass at the tournament."

Hawk agreed. "Show no mercy, unless it's his son."

"Then you gotta be pussies." Jamie replied.

Aisha came running towards the group. "You guys, have you seen the commercial?" The four looked up at her confused. "Sam's dad started his own dojo and he disses Cobra Kai."

Her phone was passed to the group. Mr. Larusso went on to promising free karate and a bunch of what not. Julie scoffed. "What a bunch of bullshit."

"Listen up." Sensei Lawrence came out of the office, everyone got up and formed lines. "There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free Karate. But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for."

Julie looked over at Aisha as she walked in front of her with her phone camera. "You wanna really kick the competition?" Sensei kicked a bonsai tree out of a students hands. "Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai."

Oh this was a commercial. Julie chuckled to herself. "Screw that lame mediation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate."