twelve

Warnings:

Warnings:

○○○○

When Julie rolled out of bed on Monday she declared she was still too sore to ride her bike to school. Luckily, her brothers didn't bother asking her why she was sore but instead Jeno offered to led his car to her for the day. 

Felix and Jeno seemed to have this mutual understanding of not wanting to talk to Julie about her problems. She was just a moody teenager who did what she wanted. And they were her older brothers who would buy her whatever she wanted.

It seemed like their love language was gift giving. Because when Julie came home from her shopping trip with Felix, Jeno was installing a flat screen in her room with the biggest smile on his face.

Julie stared at Jeno's car in shock. Sitting outside the garage with bright light reflecting off the white paint was a Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet. "I really should ask them sooner or later how they have so much money." Julie muttered to herself as she sat down carefully into the drivers seat.

The drive to school was actually less nerve racking than Julie expected. Well, maybe money does buy happiness. Because when Julie stupped out of the Benz, instead of getting judgemental looks, she received gawking stares and looks of admiration.

When she walked past the security checkpoint - which confused her-, she met anyones gaze with a death glare. Her jaw was set tight to stop herself from cursing out any idiot who dared to say anything or look at her funny. Arms wrapped around her neck from behind, she would have been startled but she saw Britney running up behind her in the reflection of a window.

"You're alive!" Britney let go and turned Julie around. "Where have you been? I tried calling you this weekend-"

Julie rolled her eyes. "What? Are you my mother?" Britney frowned. "Sorry- I forgot my phone at home and spent the weekend with a friend.

Britney slapped her shoulder lightly, "With a friend huh?" They began to walk upstairs together. "Yeah, but still. I was worried. You left me all alone for weeks with these stupid losers." Her eyes met a girls down the hall.

An arm wrapped around Britney's shoulders, she turned and gave Julie a questioning look. "Which losers?" She pulled Britney towards the girls. "Are these the girls?" She asked loudly as she pointed at the group. She wasn't planning on doing anything. 

Well... she wasn't planning to do anything to the girls in front of witnesses.

People nearby in the hallway stopped what they were doing to stare at the commotion. "Yeah. These are the girls." Britney smirked as she saw her bullies squirm under Julie's gaze.

"Hmm." Julie and Britney walked calmly past the group, turning to give them dirty looks. Julie walked her underclassmen all the way to her class before going off to English herself.