six

Warnings: mentions of blood??

○○○○

Class started horribly. Someone had trashed Miyagi Do's dojo and stolen Mr. LaRusso's senseis medal of honor. And now everyone else had to pay for it. "This can all be over in an instant. The decision is yours."

Sensei Lawrence watched as his students did burpes. "Who trashed the Miyagi Dojo?!" Julie looked up at him as she did her push up. "Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here."

Julie could've sworn she remembered Johnny telling her to never show mercy and to always annihilate her enemy... but okay. "So I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo-"

"Shut your cake hole, Chubs. I'm not looking for excuses I'm looking for answers!"

Miguel panted up front. "Sensei we really don't know who did it."

"Someone knows something." Kreese looked across the room. "Question is... whose gonna break?" Julie watched as Kreese gave a look to Hawk.

She stared the old man down, she knew. Sensei Lawrence's phone rang in the office. "Keep going. We can do this all day." He left Kreese in charge of watching over the kids.

"Two-minute break."

Everyone sighed in relief as they wobbled to their water bottles. Julie watched as Hawk walked over to Kreese. That fucker. She shook her head as she took a sip of her water.

Sensei Lawrence left class, something about meeting up with a friend in a hurry. Kreese was fully in charge now. He moved the class into the back where he had all the exercise equipment laid out.

Julie, Jamie, Miguel and Tory had to continuously do rope exercises. Kreese incouraged them to keep going. Julie lightly kicked Hawk with her foot.

He turned to her, all over her face he can see her annoyance. She knew. "We gotta figure out who did it." Miguel panted to her left.

"I bet it was shit breath." Tory half joked half suggested.

Mitch stood up and walked towards the two. "Hey screw you."

"What'd you say?" Tory threw her rope down.

"Wanna do this right now?" Julie threw her rope and stepped back as the two argued. Hawk and Miguel stood in the way of the two as they began to get heated. Julie reached forward and grabbed Tory's arm. When she turned to Julie her anger quickly subsided.

Julie noticed Kreese staring at her. "Stop! Would you really like to know who did it?" Hawk looked around nervously. "It was Hawk."

No? Really?