eleven

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○○○○

When Julie woke up, she saw Violet cooking in the kitchen. She groaned and rolled onto her stomach, using a pillow to cover her face. "Oh wow. Is sleeping beauty awake?"

Julie groaned at Violets loud voice. She felt the girl sit at the end of the couch. She slowly lifted her head to see the ginger eating pasta. "Are you seriously eating pasta for breakfast?"

"Dude. It's three p.m."

"Oh." Julie rubbed her face. She still felt like shit.

The girl at the end of the couch laughed. "You slept through all of yesterday. It's Sunday, Kai."

Julie sat up in shock. "What?" She cringed as she suddenly remembered getting punched in the side. And the face. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried. You literally kept mumbling about being tired and just fell back asleep. I was about to call you an ambulance."

"Did you call me Kai?" Julie tilted her head.

"That's what you said your name was." The two girls gave each other a confused look.

Julie didn't recall. "Did I really?"

"Is that not your name?" Violet laughed, kicking her feet onto her coffee table and muting the TV.

"It's Julie." She threw her legs over the side of the couch and stood up quickly. Her legs buckled under her and she fell straight back down... onto Violets lap.

Violet laughed at Julie's face. "Awe you fell for me." Julie rolled her green eyes and stood up once again.

"I have to go."

"Oh?" Violet watched as Julie stumbled off the couch and to the door. 

Julie glanced around the room, picking up her belongings. "Uhm. Thank you?" 

VIolet blinked in confusion. "You're welcome?" 

"I'll- be back. Maybe," She smiled awkwardly and pulled the door open, staring in confusion as it didn't open.

"You.. have to push."

"I knew that!" Julie pushed the door, stumbling over her untied shoelace she rushed down the stairs and out the back door. The cooks in the now open restaurant kitchen gave her puzzled looks.

Her bike greeted her in the parking lot. She pulled her helmet on and quickly sped off home. Her body ached as she pulled into the Reseda apartments. Julie frowned as she took off her helmet and saw three fancy cars parked in the visitor parking.

Walking slowly up the steps, she wondered who it could be before opening the door, she was shocked to see multiple familiar faces. Jeno was the first to notice her. "Julie! Where the hell have you been?"