four

warnings: droogs

warnings: droogs

○○○○

Tory couldn't believe what she was doing. She really signed up for this stupid karate class for a girl that she has spoken to twice. "I see we've got some new recruits." A middle aged man spoke as he walked out of the back room.

Tory threw her phone into her bag and followed what everyone was doing. "Everybody, fall in. In neat rows and lines. Time to see what you're made of."

As the sensei walked around the class and eyed all the new students, Tory couldn't help but let her eyes wander around the dojo looking for the pretty green eyed girl. She snapped back into reality.

"So. Who wants to take on the champ? Miss Green." The sensei called out for his star pupil. Everyone looked around the room for her. "Green Junior?"

A blonde boy in the front of the class turned back towards the sensei. "I'm actually older- Yes Sensei?"

"Where's your sister?"

The boy looked around the room and shrugged. "No clue dude... sensei?" Tory couldn't believe she came all the way here and "Miss Green" wasn't even here. Maybe they have another dojo?

"Well... let me rephrase then, who wants to fight the runner up?" A Hispanic boy looked around the room smugly.

"I'll take him on." Before she even knew what she was doing, Tory spoke up from the back of the class. Everyone turned to look at the girl.

Sensei Lawrence looked intrigued. "Oh you will huh?"

Tory smiled. "I saw your little demo at valley fest. You guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight?" Jamie was glad Julie wasn't here. She would've went nuts if that blonde said that infront of her.

Sensei Lawrence walked back towards the front of the class. "Mr. Diaz! Show little miss hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about."

"Look, are you sure that you wanna do-" The new girl stepped forward and kicked Miguel straight in the chest.

Jamie flinched back. "Damn girl." He turned his head to see Julie pulling into the parking lot on her bike. She stepped off her bike and slowly took off her helmet, looking aggravated and annoyed.

Miguel and the new girl tackled each other onto the floor, just as Julie walked in. No one paid attention to her arrival as the fight continued. Besides Lawrence.

Julie looked away from him to the mat just in time to see Miguel get flipped over by a beginner. She pushed his head into the floor. Kreese and Johnny gave each other a look. "Julie. How nice of you to join us."

She rolled her eyes in response. "Please continue." She waved her right arm towards the class as she walked to the back to get changed.

Tory watched as she waltzed around the place like she owned it. Maybe she did. Her eyes glanced down towards the wrapped bandages on her right wrist. The class lined up in lines and rows and the newbies got partnered up with veterans.