five

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○○○○

"You're insane." Aisha shook her head at her best friend as they gathered their stuff after class. "Did it not hurt?"

Julie looked at her reflection on her phone camera. She puckered her lips to look at the healing piercing on her lower lip. "I don't know. I can't remember. The girl who did it was really pretty and had a lot of tattoos, so I was pretty distracted."

The two laughed together. "It looks weird." Aisha commented. "Maybe I just have to get used to it."

"I think it makes you look hot." The two turned to see Tory to their right. "You should've got them on both sides, they're calling snake bites."

Julie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I feel like that would've been too much change. I also scheduled an appointment to get a tattoo Friday night."

"You're getting a tattoo?!" Torys eyes grew wide. "That's badass."

"Whose getting a tattoo?" Hawk walked up with confidence. "I can hook you up with my boy Rico."

Julie shook her head. "I am, and I've already got someone who can do the tattoo for me. It's nothing crazy- I'm not gonna get a Hawk tatted on my entire back."

"Don't tell me you're getting something dainty and cute." Hawk scoffed. Julie pulled a face. "You're kidding..."

"It's a song lyrics." She spoke quickly and defensively as if that made it better.

Jamie joined the conversation. "Don't tell me you're getting a Taylor Swift tattoo."

"It's not Taylor Swift, it's going to say born to die." Everyone looked at each other. "You guys don't know Lana Del Rey?!"

Hawk shook his head and walked away. Jamie shrugged. "I only know of her because you never shut up about her."

"You do you girl." Tory shook her head. "Oh hey, I was meaning to ask if you guys were free tonight?"

Aisha frowned. "Sorry, I have dinner plans with my aunt. She came into town this morning."

"I'm free." Julie smiled at Tory. "Depends on what we do actually. If it's something boring then, sorry I have to walk my cat."

"You don't have a cat." Julie gave Aisha a judgemental look.

Tory laughed at the two. "I was hoping you wanted to go see that new slasher movie?"

"The one with that one dude from that one movie?"

Surprisingly, Tory knew who she was talking about. "Yeah! That dude!" The two laughed as Aisha watched on in confusion.

Miguel walked up to the girls as he heard them talking about the movie. "You guys seeing the new Slasher movie? I heard it was pretty creepy."

Torys laugh died out a little as she turned to Miguel. "Yeah, I heard that too. Did you want to come with?"