seven

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○○○○

There was a knock on the door, Julie quickly jumped from her seat and ran to open it. Tory smiled at her from outside. "Hello blondie, thanks for finally joining us." She stepped aside so Tory could come in.

Jamie, Hawk and Miguel sat on the floor next to the couch playing a wild game of uno. Aisha smiled at her from the dinning room table where her and Julie were playing a game of chess. 

"Did you guys already watch the movie?" Tory shrugged off her jacket.

Hawk scoffed. "Julie wouldn't let us start without you." Suddenly he realized. "Oh wait she's here now." He tossed his rather hefty handful of cards onto the carpet and reached for the remote. The two other boys complained that he only wanted to start the movie because he was losing. 

"You missed karaoke, though."

Tory shrugged. "Bummer."

Aisha got comfortable on the couch. "We made a deal, girls get the couch if boys get to pick the movie." She patted the seat next to her. Julie sat in-between the two girls. "So now were watching...?"

"Sharknado." Miguel turned and smiled brightly. 

Julie groaned. "Is it too late to switch roles?" She glanced over the boys, who have seemingly built a fort out of blankets and pillows from her room. "Is that my blanket?" She scoffed as she pulled it off of her brother. "This was expensive. Don't put your greasy dorito hands on it."

"I'll take it." Tory slyly slid it out of Julies hands. Julie frowned at her. "What?"

"Everyone took my other blankets." She turned to pout at Aisha who pretended to be interested in the opening credits. 

Tory laughed. "We can share." She tossed the blanket over the girls legs. "Also, is someone going to get the lights?"

Miguel groaned and stood up on wobbly legs. He switched the lights off and began to make his way back to the living room. Jamie called out and asked him to bring him a drink. Then everyone else asked for something from the kitchen. 

The girls gratefully took a handful of snacks that miguel brought them and got settled in. Julie sunk into the couch, leaning slightly closer to Tory then she intended. 

Half way through the movie, Julie found herself starting to doze off. Her head fell heavily on Tory's, but when she realized she quickly sat up. "Sorry." She muttered quietly. 

An arm was wrapped around her shoulders and suddenly she realized Tory was pulling her closers. "It's ok, you can sleep." Julie blushed at the sudden feeling of comfort she felt when Tory started to rub her hand up and down Julie's arm.

Julie pulled the blanket high up past her neck, leaving only her green eyes peering over. "Don't let them draw on my face." She mumbled as she felt her vision going dark. She hadn't realized she was this tired today after work and karate class.