Pomni x Clown! Male Child! Reader

Platonic !

Requested by: @DH786436

-----------

3rd person pov

Y/N had recently got into the Digital Circus along with Pomni, Though, Pomni was there about a week before Y/N had entered so she was just about as clueless as you were. The two, Y/N and Pomni had got along just fine and shared some interests they had about the circus since they couldn't remember what real world interests they had at all, though the real world interests probably won't be the same since Y/N is around 10 while Pomni is 25, but who knows, maybe they got interested in stuff like Power Rangers in the real world or even TMNT? Nobody knows since they don't even remember their actual names from the real world and Caine doesn't have control over that small thing so everyone has make up names.

Y/N's room was just right next to Pomni's so whenever yall wanted you could just go to the others room without walking a long distance in the hallway. Pomni was sorta creeped out on how long the hallway was, but you couldn't really blame her for that.

The two were just in Pomnis room, talking about nothing in particular, though Pomni can't seem to get a thought out of her head so you then suddenly asked her what was wrong as she seemed to zone out due to the thought of hers.  She then explained about some situation that happened before Y/N had gotten to the circus, something about some guy called Kaufmo getting abstracted on her first day in this digital world so basically her first day there went horribly wrong.

Y/N listened to Pomni, feeling bad about what had happened but also  realized he was lucky enough to not experience that type of stuff on his first day. The two then changed topics and went to see what the others were up to, going to the main area where the others were and it was basically Kinger in his pillow fort, Jax planning more pranks and being an ass, Gangle and Ragatha trying to have a decent convo while Jax butted in and ended up pushing Gangle.

Y/N and Pomni just watched the others doing whatever quietly next to eachother, confused to say the least. “Y'know what- want to just go to bed? Sleepover in mind??” Y/N then asked, yawning, though he or the others don't need to sleep, Y/N always felt sort of tired either way. Pomni agreed, “Sure, why not?” The two then went all the way back to the hallway of rooms, going to Y/N's room, pretty basic room but it did have (insert whatever you enjoy doing, etc), so he was happy about that! The two decidied to make their own little pillow fort, play for a bit of make believe, then finally, went to sleep- until Jax opened the door with the key to Y/N's room, walked in with a airhorn he had found and waited until they were asleep to blast it in their ears.

-----------

Hope this was enjoyable, sorry if it's a bit bad, whoopsiee!