Kinger x Smilez P.2!

Angst

Tw: Some sort of violence ?

Requested by: @000Sillylilly000

-----------

3rd person POV

Smilez felt bad about the situation, the situation of just leaving Kinger like that and made the guy upset. The  feeling worse and worse by the minute with the guilt.   The sorrow she felt for her once friend, Kinger. She was upset to see Kinger going back to his own ways, hiding in his pillowfort and not coming out. She was a programmer, yet, she felt bad about them being trapped in the circus, why exactly? She didn't know.

Smilez then decided to come back to the digital world, she had a mission and she was willing to finish that. Shutting down Caine and letting them be free was all she wanted to do.

She was in the digital world, she saw the others and looked at them, they looked pissed, especially Kinger, but Jax didn't really seem to care much. Kinger may have quite delayed reactions but this was quite a quick anger he felt as soon as he realized it was Smilez who came back. Smilez tried to apologized but the others didn't seem to forgive her. Smilez sighed, she was gonna try to get them to accept her apology one way at least.

Smilez had put her mission into motion and went to find Caine as soon as she did she found his powersource or whatever, turning that off, Caines system seemed to crash due to it.

Kinger and the some of the others(beside Jax) seemed to somewhat be upset until Smilez ran to them, explaining her situation on how she was forced to trap them here. After her explanation she went to the magical exit door, opening it which showed the true outside, the actual world. . Pomni immediately ran to the door, waving bye, Ragatha walking in shortly after, Zooble next, Gangle was gonna go but Jax pushed her out of the way to be before her and then Gangle walked out finally. Kinger was left, staring at Smilez as she just stared at him with a warm smile.

Kinger was going to go but he couldn't help but to stare at her. Smilez then went forward to the door to leave with Kinger but.. too late, an abstracted monster grabbed Smilez, throwing her across from Kinger but just before Kinger could attempt to help, the monster smashed Smilez into bitty pieces to the point you can't even tell what or who she once was anymore. The monster was going to get Kinger too so he immediately ran to the door, closing it right after, returning to the digital world, as he goes through the door he couldn't imagine what he saw was even real, he was terrified of it.

Kinger was finally at his home once again.. as a human once again, he remembered most of his personal life again, some were a bit too blurry to remember but he'll manage. Kinger had a small memory of what he saw in the digital world but always thought it was probally just a weird dream he had since he had got out of that world and had been awoken from his bed. He felt like something horrible happened in that 'dream' but when he tried to think about it, nothing popped up in all honestly, his mind was blank trying to think of answers for that 'dream'.

-----------