Gangle x Male Flirty Reader!

Requested by: @diesel_WorkZ_2

Romantic Fluff !

-----------

3rd person POV

Y/N was always the type to always make Gangle flustered, even when Y/N had first entered. But truth be told, Gangle actually didn't seem to mind and it made her pretty happy! She enjoyed being around Y/N, he was always fun to be around in her opinion at least! The two always seem to be hanging around eachother, even hanging around in eachothers rooms!

Y/N always made sure to have time to tease Gangle, usually where she'll least expect it. Though, tables have turned, Gangle was going to plan to get payback. Gangle and Y/N were hanging around like always and talking like their usual topics they go through, until Gangle had decided to kiss Y/N, which made Y/N get flustered as he didn't expect it.

Gangle giggled at this “Awh, cat got your tongue ?” She said in a teasing sort of way as she then continued to tease the male until he got out of the trance of staying still and being flustered, he then kissed her back as a late reaction. The two stared at eachother for a moment, blushing quite a bit. Y/N smiled a bit, “heh,” he chuckled a little as he held onto one of Gangle's ribbon hand. “Wellll, how about we go back to my room eh?” Y/N then asked, Gangle agreed happily as the two then reached Y/N's room the two just sat on the bed, usually just holding onto each other or some sort of physical contact like hugging, sharing some short and sweet kisses, etc.

-----------

I'm so sorry this is short, trying to do other requests aswell and trying to not overwork myself with trying to think of words! My apology if I take a bit to handle your request, feel free to add me on discord though! My discord is  mentallyokayandsilly .