Jax x Pomni

Angst

Maybe a lot OOC, whoopsieeee.

Requested by: @Lunar_los

-----------

3rd person POV

Jax was upset and has been in his room for nearly the whole day, he didn't wanna talk to anybody that day. Why was he even upset? He wasn't sure why he was even crying over it but its just about him always having to play as the mean dude, the jerk. Jax always hid how he truly felt and playing it off to be the jackass.

Pomni had been worried for her boyfriend, she then went to the hallway of rooms and went to find Jax's room. Pomni then knocked on the door 3 times, “Jax?” She called out, hoping the male would answer, but he didn't, and so she was going to knock again but she stopped as she heard something through the door, sobbing? “Jax?” Pomni called out again in a bit of a softer tone.

Shortly after the door then opened and Jax then finally went back on his bed, covering himself with a bunch of blankets, quite odd to see Jax so upset about something. “Pomni?” Jax said, tilting his head a bit as he was sobbing a bit.

Jax had his sona to show himself as a 'don't care' kind of guy but in reality he did truly care, a lot. Pomni closed the door behind her gently and went up to the bed, keeping her distance in case Jax didn't her near, Jax then nodded as a way to show she can come closer and patted a spot next to himself, she then sat next to Jax.

Pomni waited for Jax to calm down a little bit before asking what happened, took about 10 minutes for Jax to slow down his heavy breathing and his tears dried up. “You okay, Jax?” Pomni suddenly asked, Jax nods. “Yeah.. just got upset, a stupid reason on why actually, but its cool, cause that stuff never even mattered!” Jax said, the last part his voice rose up a small bit.

Pomni nods, listening to Jax. “Whats the reason though?” She asked. Jax sighed, “Just erm.. Y'know me being mean and sh(%$ !#).” Jax started off, “Felt a bit bad- and upset at myself.” he tgen quickly changed his mood “Ha, you though I was serious? Please!” He chuckled to himself, getting up from his bed and going out of his room, just laughing to himself. Pomni just shrugged it off and walked out of the room, closing it behind her once again.

Jax then had a promise to never even say his feelings out loud ever again after that because he got a little bit too silly.

-----------