Zooble x Female! Demon Reader

Romantic

Fluff !

Requested by: @Miel_Salazar32

Hope this was okay, I didn't know an exact plot for this!

-----------

3rd person POV

Y/N had gone into the digital circus months ago and had been stuck there since, a few weeks before Pomni's arrival.  They had a new identity just like the rest and was known as Y/N obviously. Y/N had gotten along with nearly everyone, the only two you tend to stay away from was Kinger and Jax, though the two were fun to be with, you just felt odd around them, mainly because Jax is a jackass and Kinger screaming can be sometimes annoying to say the least, but no hate to Kinger though!

Since Y/N had got demon like features, y/n had always assumed whenever they died in the real world, they're going to hell, for what exactly? No idea whatsoever.

Zooble was always a tired annoyed mess, and you prob were too, who knows at this point.

With Y/N, Zooble felt slightly sane in this hellhole, and fun fact is that you always thought Zooble hated you at first, but turns out they liked you in a romantic sense, when you found that out, the two of you thought since everyone is most likely to be stuck here forever, might as well give dating a try in the digital circus. Within the first two weeks of your relationship, you quickly learned that Zooble doesn't really enjoy pshyical touch, so you respected their boundary with that to be respectful like a decent human being, or well, were a human being at one point.

You lost full focus on what you were doing to go lay down on your bed that you literally do not need in this world, suddenly Zooble got your attention by knocking. “Hey.” They said, knocking once again. Once you open the door.. “Movie night?” Zoobie then asked, holding random movie discs they had found somewhere. Y/N then agreed and Zooble went inside the room, sitting on Y/N's bed, putting on the movie, (insert fav movie🥱).

The two of you went on the bed, watching the movie, hoping noone can ruin it in some way. Y/N then looked at Zooble as if they were asking for permission to do something, Zooble gave a nod, understanding what Y/N wanted to say. Y/N then wrapped their tail around Zooble as a way to bring the two closer and then Zooble slowly had gave a sort of side hug to Y/N.

The two watched the movie until they went nightynight because the two were quite tired and were asleep right ontop of eachother.

-----------