🤍 crush pt.2 🤍

it was now the next morning, i woke up beside a blonde boy i can finally call mine.

"good morning." he says groggily. "hey." i whisper.

we both lay there for a little bit longer until we decide to get up and go to the chateau.

i got up and out of bed and walked over to my vanity, taking out my makeup bag and sitting down.

jj was still in bed, watching me put on my makeup. i got up once i finished and threw on a white bathing suit and a pair of ripped jean shorts.

"your turn." i said, struggling to tie my bikini.

"need help?" jj asks as he stands over me.

"please." i turn around facing the big mirror in front of us. "oops." jj says teasingly as he 'accidentally' drops my bikini top to the floor.

i just roll my eyes as i watch the boy bend over to pick it up.

"your so pretty." he whispers against my neck, as butterflys erupt in my stomach.

***

after an eventful morning, we both headed over to the chateau, not ready for what was in store.

"hey guys." john b says casually. we both just shrug it off and say hi back, sitting down on the couch as we wait for the others.

just as we were about to leave without then, sarah, kie, and pope all walked through the door.

"hey." sarah waves as we wave back.

i look over at jj with furrowed eyebrows as he just shrugs.

"are you guys together?" kie says pointing a finger between the two of us.

we both hesitently nod, scared of what ue reaction may be.

"it worked." kie smiled at sarah as they both started laughing at our confused faces.

"what worked?" me and jj asks in unison. "oh we acted out that whole 'kie likes jj' thing so you guys would admit your feelings towards one another so we didnt have to deal with the tension." pope says bluntly.

we all laugh it off and head down to the beach with oue surfboards, eager to get in the water.

we surf for a while and im quick to think: damn i sure am lucky.

a/n

hii finally got this done, would have done this differently but, im really tired and just wanted to get this out of the way.

❤️❤️