🤍 girlfriend 🤍

today was a day that i had been dreading ever since i heard it the bews that my best friend, who also happens to be my crush, got a girlfriend. yay!

his girlfriend; vanessa, was coming over to my house tonight.

my brother john b came into my room and informed me to get up and get ready.

i bet shes a bitch.

anyway, i got up and dressed in my blue crop top and my jean shorts.

"their here, come on y/n!" kie yelled from the living room.

ugh.

i walked out to see a brunette girl, sitting on his lap.

"hey, y/n" jj smiles at me, i return the gesture as i try to ignore the girl sucking his face off.

***

it had been a couple hours, and vanessa was still here.

leave women.

all the pogues really seem to like her, im trying not to like her but shes really nice.

"actually, um, y/n? can we talk?" vanessa speaks up as i nod my head and walk behind the chateau with her.

"whats up?" i ask, "listen here, bitch!" she pushes me a little, "your gonna stay away from my boyfriend, or else."

HA.

"bitch, what is your scrawny ass gonna do?" i push her back, "put you in the grave," how can one be so unfunny?

"wow, very smart. do me a favor and go back to your easy bake oven." i slap her.

"oh your gonna regret that!" she pounces on me and punches me weakly.

i then flip her over so that im on top, throwing punch after punch until i feel a strong pair of arms wraps around my waist pulling me away.

"no! im not done!" i kick as im held in my brothers arms.

"y/n, what the hell!" jj screams as he picks vanessa up.

"i was just trying to tell her i liked her top!" vanessa said as she faked cried in jjs arms.

"bitch!" i scream as john b takes me inside, "what the hell is your problem! vanessa was nice," john b exclaims as pope and kie back him up.

"she started it! she said to stay away from jj!" i yell back as he shakes his head and stands up.

"i cant believe you would lie." he shakes his head and walks into his bedroom.

"i thought you were better than this, y/n. your not nice and i dont wanna hang out with mean people," pope walked out the door.

"now i know you aint lying, you ate that fight up!" kie high fives me.

"yeah, well i dont know if im in the group anymore." i sigh.

"whatever, dont listen to them." she squeezes my hand, "well, i gotta get home," she sticks her tongue out and makes a fart noise.

"love ya," i hug her, "love ya girl" she walks out.

***

the next day, vanessa was back. i can't believe this bitch.

jj had been ignoring me all day long and at this point, im just trying to get my best friend back.

it was now night and everyone was asleep, i got out of my room and went to grab water but was yanked back by my hair.

"hey bitch," vanessa slams her fist into my face.

i decide not to fight back because if i do i dont think jj will ever even think of forgiving me.

shes now on top of me, ripping out my hair. i feel lightheaded so i push her off and go to my room.

i look in the mirror and see my entire head was pooled with red, i was holding chunks of my hair in my palm.

i dont even feel it.

i hear a small knock on my door and in comes jj.

"look, y/n...i didn't appreciate you attacking my girlfr- holy shit, y/n! what the hell happend?" jj rushes over to me.

"your little bitch did." i laugh slightly and he just looks at me with worry in his eyes.

he then pulls my tissues off my nightstand and the healing cream i have from when he gets in fights with his dad.

he wipes the healing cream on my head once he dryed my head of blood.

at this point, we're nose to nose, about to kiss.

"your making a mistake." i whisper as i stare at his lips, "my only mistake was the fact i chose her first." he whispered back and smashed his lips down onto mine.

we kiss for a minute until we break apart for air.

"break up with that bitch."