🤍 secret 🤍

kies pov:

y/n and jj have a very flirtatious relationship.

its no secret they like each other deeply, but their probably just refusing to admit it.

i look over at the sound of a voice, "can you put some sunscreen on my back?" y/n asks jj as she holds out the bottle.

y/n pov:

"of course," he says as he grabs the bottle of sunscreen from my hands and slowly rubs it on my back.

"they are the most flirtatious friends i have ever seen," i hear pope whisper to kie, "i was just thinking that."

idiots. i mean, its not their fault they dont know me and jj have been dating for 3 months behind everyones back.

its just getting harder to keep my hands off him in front of them. me and jjs love language is touch so you can imagine its hard to go more than 7 hours a day without giving kisses or even hugs at the least.

what can i say? that boy is the death of me.

this whole "secret relationship," thing has some kicks to it aswell. it is kinda fun stealing secret kisses when the others look away, for instance right now.

"their not looking," jj smirks as he leans down and presses a long overdue kiss to my pink lips.

we have so much practice with that its almost like we know when their all gonna turn around.

"should we anchor?" john b asks from the steering wheel.

we then all start to strip after everyone agreed they wanted to get in the water.

me and jj are the last ones as we purposely stay behind to sneak yet another kiss.

"mmm, i love you," i say with my eyes still closed after the kiss.

"i love you more," jj pecks my lips once more before we join hands and jump in simultaneously.

***

it had been an hour of swimming and sneaking behind the boat to steal more kisses, and we decided to head back to the chateau and get in the hottub.

once we all gotten in the hottub with our beers, we all decided to play a couple rounds of never have i ever.

"never have i ever.....punched someone." i watch as everyone takes a sip of their beers.

it was now kies turn, "never have i ever..." she begins but cuts herself off with a smirk, "kissed jj." she looks at me.

i gulp loudly as everyone looks at me, i then bring the can up to my lips and take a big swig.

"i knew it! let me guess, yall were drunk, hooked up, never talked about it again?" kie guesses as i let out a loud laugh.

"actually, hes my boyfriend," i say as i grab the collar of his shirt and smash my lips on his, not being able to hold back.

"what! how did i miss this?" kie questions as she looks at the two boys who look like they've always known.

"did you too know?!" kie freaks out as she looks at both the boys beside her.

"kie, it was kinda obvious. plus we saw them making out. like everywhere." pope says as he rubs her back.

"well, im happy for you. you should've told me!" kie smiles as she grabs my hand.

"thank you babes," i smile back.