🤍 shut up 🤍

i was sat in a rolling chair at the math table with the pogues.

i was sitting next to jj and kie at the round table in the back.

kie and sarah were sat next to each other with john b in the middle of sarah and pope.

we were all pretty much finished with our work and kie and sarah were on their phones whispering together about god knows what.

i was diagnosed with depression about a year ago and ive kinda been good, not happy but stable.

but every little thing sends me over the edge. before i was diagnosed, i was the most sensitive person you would meet. i still am.

jj is the only one who knows about my diagnosis. we were inside the whole summer long.

i perked up excitedly as i remember a funny story from lastnight that i was really excited to tell everyone.

"oh my god," i started as i laughed a little, "lastnight, i was in my bed and all of a sud-" i start but get cut off by kie.

"shut up," she says hurtfully, "literally," sarah rolls her eyes,  "like just be quiet for once." she finishes.

i start to feel a lump in my throat. "oh, sorry," i look down at my fingers and
start to bounce my legs.

jj gives kie and sarah a look and says, "id love to hear your story, y/n."

i swallow the lump down, "no, its not important," i say as tears brim my eyes.

my boyfriend then grabs my hand from under the table and pulls me out of the classroom.

he doesnt say anything except he pulls me into a warm hug as i start to cry a little bit in his arms.

"they didnt mean it." he cooes as he picks me up, walking somewhere.

suddenly im put down in a chair and realize im in the counselors office.

me and jj always came in here due to my depression.

"y/n! oh my goodness are you okay?" ms. bird comes to give me a hug.

"im good." i smile at the people who care about me.

a/n

sorry its rushed and not proofread i thought of this in class when the same thing technically happend to me. i was trying SOO hard not to cry bro im really sensitive